Cardinal sin termination

P

pickup

I've got a late 30's nephew who spends hours playing video games. He especially loves the WWII games. I asked him once if he was so interested in war why didn't he join the military. He thought that was just crazy talk. P

Your nephew is a hero , Rod, a Vet just like you.

clean hairy

His employer trusted him, and he violated that trust.
Can his Wife really trust him now?
My opinion, has he violated her trust and she has yet to find out the breach of trust?

jaker

trolling
my father always called the TV "boob tube", there's little difference except that video games are at least interactive in screwing your ambition and wasting your life, etc. :D

It interests me how, to no end, how people insist on justifying their behaviors...
So please tell us what you like to do in your free time that is not being justify by you

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So please tell us what you like to do in your free time that is not being justify by you
No one cares. However, the more I learn, the more I'm fascinated about people and how they tick.

The good news for the OP's terminated husband; he'll have plenty of time for his gaming fix. ;)

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Or you justifying your beliefs.

I agree if video games take over your life its a bad thing .
Right; and if you are stealing games to feed this addiction, you have problems that go much deeper than gaming or TV binging. That's sort of what I was getting at. I am in no way saying playing a video game for a couple hours on a weekend makes someone an idiot. If so, call me an idiot too. :)

I have no sympathy for anyone but the OP's family. The OPs husbandshould be formally charged as far as I'm concerned. And considering that is unlikely to occur, I don't feel guilty throwing a few jabs at the thief.
No need to make her feel any worse
I agree he was stupid for doing that. Could be a million dollar + mistake for him.