Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Just as an FYI, our management has now been coding golf cart helpers at 5I. Not sure why, don’t really care. You have to fill out mileage and vehicle numbers.

Might have something to do with laws or maybe bonus for attaching them to drivers.

Again, not my concern.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Just as an FYI, our management has now been coding golf cart helpers at 5I. Not sure why, don’t really care. You have to fill out mileage and vehicle numbers.

Might have something to do with laws or maybe bonus for attaching them to drivers.

Again, not my concern.
it's to keep the driver from getting plan day calculations that they had nothing to do with

helper and drivers work stays totally separate, that's all

AshB.

The *person* who is over the cart drivers here, told me we needed to do 20 stops per hour in the cart. That means you are allowed 3 minutes per stop. She said she did 100 stops on the cart in 6 hrs. That would be 3.6 minutes per stop. I call BS. Maybe in the big brown car.
Call bs on who lol? I’m not sure what my “average time” is but I’ve done 116-120 packages every day this week with my cart from 10:30 to 4..I’m not sure what the “Big brown car” is.Im in a UTV but I feel like I’m just left in the dust of the big brown trucks when I see them pass by:dead::wacko:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The *person* who is over the cart drivers here, told me we needed to do 20 stops per hour in the cart. That means you are allowed 3 minutes per stop. She said she did 100 stops on the cart in 6 hrs. That would be 3.6 minutes per stop. I call BS. Maybe in the big brown car.

You catch on quick

AshB.

I just wanted some ADVICE.. :dead:And here we are..10 pages later.. BUT I have doubled my numbers in the past 2 weeks, so who’s the real winner:wink-very:.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
You guys have NO chill lol.
You are doing great! I am jelly because I didn't get a nice jacket though. I did go get a used seasonal helper vest from the hub, because they didn't give me one. Even the guys here told me it took them awhile to get one of those nice jackets.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
Call bs on who lol? I’m not sure what my “average time” is but I’ve done 116-120 packages every day this week with my cart from 10:30 to 4..I’m not sure what the “Big brown car” is.Im in a UTV but I feel like I’m just left in the dust of the big brown trucks when I see them pass by:dead::wacko:
Post a picture of your UTV and trailer. I'd like to see it. The Big brown Car is the UPS Truck... lol.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just wanted some ADVICE.. :dead:And here we are..10 pages later.. BUT I have doubled my numbers in the past 2 weeks, so who’s the real winner:wink-very:.

My Golf Cart Helper has doubled his numbers too. The Golf Cart route nearest to mine gets half the stops, so that Helper gets done first and then comes bails my Helper out every day. Yes, I have two Golf Cart Helpers riding around in one golf cart. I guess my Helper has a Helper. Counting my Helper on my Package Car, I am now dealing with three Helpers. We usually get done by 6PM.

AshB.

1EF4E0E3-9FE2-45B6-92C8-0460C8B0EDE2.jpeg
Post a picture of your UTV and trailer. I'd like to see it. The Big brown Car is the UPS Truck... lol.
I don’t have a trailer.. just the UTV..Casually delivering my friend a package trying to hurry and leave without being featured on her Snapchat lol..