Coldworld

60 months and counting
Make sure you have tarps hot liquids to drink I know in the south the last 2 weeks before Christmas I was delivering 190 stops per day but I was getting paid full-time wages as a so-called in the waiting in limbo full-time driver trying to obtain a waiver by the way drove golf carts in Florida three straight years two and a half months full-time wages
Wdfd!!!!....right @Gumby ???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I came back from vacation Monday and my golf cart route finally got put in. They couldn't find the wood ramps for the pod so the wheel locks are put on the tire to keep the cart from being stolen. New hire golf cart driver showed up after driving 26 miles and got ticked off at 13 stops for his first training day. My new supervisor was trying to figure out how to work the new Helper phones, those things are a total joke. I'm still getting add/cuts for my golf cart route, this looks like a total disaster. The Helper wasn't even given a map of the route. He writes down the addresses from the packages on a notepad and drives around lost as he marks them off. Total Insanity.
After 110 years of perfecting this so called package delivery gig and this is the best ups can come up with year after year....