Thermal longjohns under rain pants and coat are always a win just make sure it breathes and wicks moisture away. Chances are nobody is gonna care anyway and you won't be some cold and wet idiot delivering to people.

whatever's clever

Can this girl go get a job in an office or something? Front desk at a hotel? Dental assistant? There are so few jobs left for ugly men in this country she’s just taking food out of the mouths for the shlubs out there

Ms.PacMan

image.jpeg
who wants to bet ms Pacman is obese and wears glasses

watdaflock?

Hey guys!
Yesterday was my first day as a seasonal “Driver Helper” here in Ohio. Which is in reality a cart driver. Obviously from reading the threads I’ve realized the likelihood of obtaining a part-time job are slim to none. I’m just looking for tips to help me while I’m living the UPS life for the next month.

I was with my trainer yesterday with load of 32 packages which was a breeze, we were done within a few hours. Tried to get farmiliar with the Diad and routine.

Today being my first day out wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Leaving an infonotice didn’t KILL me, but calling my supervisor to walk me through it did .

Any tips on the weather?! As we’re expecting rain all day tomorrow..Like will people look at me even crazier if I’m in a poncho?! (Or is that doing too much) As far as my deliveries- How many do they usually push on a cart driver daily? And what did I do wrong if a delivery didn’t clear from the screen after stop completeing it? It processed after scanning and everything.

Thanks!

Seasonal can help you get hired, you're foot is in the door. Would you rather work part-time early AM or in the afternoon? The local customer care center will have a preload (AM) and some also do a local sort, in the later afternoon.
Talk to your contacts! Tell your supervisor you're interested in getting hired.