Cartage Services Inc

CSI management met with the Teamster negotiating committee on February 22nd and 23rd.

Teamster proposals focused on
protecting existing bargaining
unit work, eliminating all daily
cartage and linehaul
subcontracting, and eliminating
the company's ability to remove
work from the bargaining unit if
a vendor offers to do runs at a
lesser cost.

UPS made proposals seeking more flexibility, increasing the use of subcontractors, reducing the number of full-time jobs, and eliminating overtime after eight hours.

The Teamsters rejected
all the company's proposals. The next bargaining dates are
scheduled for March 13-16.

Looks like the company thinks we're bluffing.

We're not....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
CSI management met with the Teamster negotiating committee on February 22nd and 23rd.

Teamster proposals focused on
protecting existing bargaining
unit work, eliminating all daily
cartage and linehaul
subcontracting, and eliminating
the company's ability to remove
work from the bargaining unit if
a vendor offers to do runs at a
lesser cost.

UPS made proposals seeking more flexibility, increasing the use of subcontractors, reducing the number of full-time jobs, and eliminating overtime after eight hours.

The Teamsters rejected
all the company's proposals. The next bargaining dates are
scheduled for March 13-16.

Looks like the company thinks we're bluffing.

We're not....
Flexibility to do what the :censored2: they want. :censored2: that.

CHEMA-DELMA

Who is CSI and what do they have to do with UPS? Which supplement is this tied to?
CSI - UPS SCS purchased part of the Menlo group I believe around 2005. I was on the transition team. They are a freight forwarder based out of Dayton, OH. UPS Built a large 125 door heavy freight dock at WORLDPORT and used carriers and Brown tails or other carriers to fly and move the freight. At one point some locations were dove tailed into UPS FREIGHT buildings where there were under utilized buildings. Not a big player in the industry but added to the larger portfolio.