Center Managers in public....

Re-Raise

Please tell me you at least appreciate your union pay and pension!
Absolutely.....I am not saying I have always agreed with my center managers. I am the first one to the fight if there is a problem. I work in a small building, so my experiences may differ from those in a large hub.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That moment when your at family festival at a park and your center manager approaches you and ask if you had misloads this week in the most arrogant way possible in front of your family. Is that even right.. What a prick..
How does the center manager not know already?

Re-Raise

What's the wife going to say when she sees that in your browser history ?
5A34EAE7-D36A-4929-9B3B-9CC30AC78F14.gif

CitizenTruth

That moment when your at family festival at a park and your center manager approaches you and ask if you had misloads this week in the most arrogant way possible in front of your family. Is that even right.. What a prick..
Haha I don't know if that's true, but I wouldn't put it past these scumbags.Truth is, I actually don't understand the appeal of their job, it's pitiful and sad how they are so brainwashed and all say the same things like it's their own idea. I laugh so hard when they pull guys in the office and try to hold them accountable, when they are the ones costing the company money with their bad decision making and pure laziness. I bet if you calculate their hourly wage it's laughable, but the brainwashing works. Sad.

Ghost in the Darkness

I would have said the on-car told us to stop at a discreet location, pull the labels off and set the packages on fire so they didn't have to come get and deliver them. Then shred the labels and burn them too.

badpal

Yes congrats and enjoy UPSTATE. A word of warning though . being single with a pension in one of those retirement villages . You will be a marked man with the ladies.

oldupsman

Absolutely.....I am not saying I have always agreed with my center managers. I am the first one to the fight if there is a problem. I work in a small building, so my experiences may differ from those in a large hub.

In 32 years I only had 1 center manager I truly disliked. The rest weren't all that much different than me.
Come to work every day, do the job the best you can. Just putting in your time. Sure you butted heads once in awhile. Nature of the beast.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your response should be, “How many times did you suck the division managers D this week?”