Center Managers in public....

Daf

That moment when your at family festival at a park and your center manager approaches you and ask if you had misloads this week in the most arrogant way possible in front of your family. Is that even right.. What a prick..
File for one hour of pay for a sixth day. Your manager made you work....

Cementups

Box Monkey
Could. Not. Imagine.

Sometimes you have to remember that they are programmed to act the way they act at work. Some still have a good soul at the end of the day.

Also, I've always made good with bosses. I always try to stay on the good side so that I can get what I want when I need it. I scratch backs so that I can have my back scratched later. It's all about working the system.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
upload_2018-5-6_20-19-42.png

Not sure why someone felt the need to completely butcher my post from what it had been.

Box Ox

I always try to stay on the good side so that I can get what I want when I need it. I scratch backs so that I can have my back scratched later. It's all about working the system.

Nice! My center manager tends to be more back stabby than scratchy after you scratch his. Glad it's not that way everywhere.

wayfair

swollen member
For what?
I retired a millionaire and my net worth has quadrupled since I retired.
I have access to the finest Bolivian Snow.
I contribute tens of thousands of dollars to the college funds of local strippers each year.
Meanwhile my former center manager is still working for peanuts, still divorced and still a horrible human being

"access to the finest Bolivian Snow...."

I sure hope you don't have any kids or grandkids.

"yep, he died from doing blow"

amazing guy!

Indecisi0n

Sometimes you have to remember that they are programmed to act the way they act at work. Some still have a good soul at the end of the day.

Also, I've always made good with bosses. I always try to stay on the good side so that I can get what I want when I need it. I scratch backs so that I can have my back scratched later. It's all about working the system.
I don't buy that "he's a great guy outside of work bs". Again, you treat me the way you want to be treated.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
managers usually walked away or avoided eye contact when they saw me in public. usually because I would go on the offensive and ask him why his people were harassing drivers so much for the most ridiculous things.

That is if they were alone. If they were with their wife and kids I was very cordial.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
For what?
I retired a millionaire and my net worth has quadrupled since I retired.
I have access to the finest Bolivian Snow.
I contribute tens of thousands of dollars to the college funds of local strippers each year.
Meanwhile my former center manager is still working for peanuts, still divorced and still a horrible human being
Seems you interject this as often as allowed, and sometimes more
Congrats on building your "American dream"
It sounds extremely empty and shallow, so much that you must remind everyone as often as possible