Centers adding Saturday delivery

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Ours started last August. It’s a :censored2: sht show and mondays are probably the worst day of the week because of so many cut routes

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What happens to higher seniority drivers whose route is cut on Monday, but want to keep a M-friend schedule?
Where I work, we are short on Monday's. The routes are all in, but with a whole lot more area to cover. Monday's are usually a long day with all the extra miles.

Zurion

Where I work, we are short on Monday's. The routes are all in, but with a whole lot more area to cover. Monday's are usually a long day with all the extra miles.
This is my center as well. Lower seniority 22.4s are almost always forced in on Mondays

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What’s that language say
Well it would appear to say that no RPCD will
Be scheduled t-s 18 months after contract ratification.
47CC227F-C0F5-40E8-A789-865B0F1A37F0.jpeg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I don't know how the Central/688 panels work. If they are a state or area panel or if monthly or quarterly but I would assume a grievance would be allowed to be filed for interpretation. This seems like the first thing the BA would do is file a ET AL grievance on the issue as soon as the contract has been violated. Then if need be send it to national panels.

After the Local Level.... 688 would be involved with a tri-state panel before the Central Region JAC.

To get a ruling on National language, you need a factual case, as they don't hear requests for interpretations.

But I thought that’s why they recorded the contract negotiations this time so “how it’s interpreted” would be fairly easy to verify.

And that is what everyone is wondering about the 22.4 Jobs.

They were supposed to be combo jobs, to help alleviate the excessive overtime and staff the preload.

Not a cheaper version of a pkg car driver....