Central Region - Cardinal Sins

twotwofour

It's not that difficult.

99.99% of the no scans are drivers that know they had the package, but thought they could get away with hiding it. Only 0.01% are legitimately an oversight of one form or another.
99.99% of no scans are from the post office lol… or other +300 pkg delivery stops

Commercial Inside Release

Tiny parcels in garbage filled trucks, lost on the floor.
Lazy loaders, clerks, porters & supes not looking for envelopes & small parcels that fell under the belt or between some trucks.

You know they're gonna blame you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Tiny parcels in garbage filled trucks, lost on the floor.
Lazy loaders, clerks, porters & supes not looking for envelopes & small parcels that fell under the belt or between some trucks.

You know they're gonna blame you.
Those are some good lyrics for a song, Tiny Parcels on the ground! Lazy loaders all around! I’m gonna file a copyright

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
RFID pal labels are coming. they will know every package where is it at any given time.

We've already got them in our building. The PT preload supes scan the contents of each truck with a scanning gun that sounds like a Geiger Counter. It has REALLY cut back on the amount of misloads but it still doesn't detect out-of-syncs.

Phillip J Fry

sobbing between stops
Sorry, they already tried that one didn’t work. If they aren’t doing check-in audits and find it on your truck at night, it’s worthless.😉
RFID pal labels are coming. they will know every package where is it at any given time.
we already have RFDI, they told us at pcm there wouldn’t be anymore misloads unless it was a pal on the wrong package. I’ve had 2 this week they got on my truck somehow anyway. they’ve been doing “investigations” to find out how it happened, lol

Thebrownblob

we already have RFDI, they told us at pcm there wouldn’t be anymore misloads unless it was a pal on the wrong package. I’ve had 2 the
is week they got on my truck somehow anyway. they’ve been doing “investigations” to find out how it happened, lol
We have some buildings with them as well and they don’t work 100%. It does make it better but they’re full of crap saying never.

Whereistheunion

How are you guys interpreting this? We have been debating it....

View attachment 440803

To some of us its a running sentance so ALL the things listed DO NOT count as dishonesty and we CAN NOT be fired for them. So it's to our favor. Other drivers think the exact opposite and think now we can be fired for not following the methods.
I believe I will be discharged for my feet being in every pkg picture and not clocking lunch for trace breaks or honking horn @ every stop. It's a giant concession stand.

Hot Carl

We've already got them in our building. The PT preload supes scan the contents of each truck with a scanning gun that sounds like a Geiger Counter. It has REALLY cut back on the amount of misloads but it still doesn't detect out-of-syncs.
We have them too. I went from having misloads just about every single day to almost never.