Central region - On road sup

Brownpants80

Full time on road supervisor vs. full time driver

Rumor has it I'm going to be asked to be a full time on road sup. One of my managers gave me a heads up. I have no idea what the pay / hours or benefits are. Can anyone give some input- Central region. Looks like from what I can find they pay for part of there insurance? Currently Im a FTD in progression still at my 2nd yr.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Full time on road supervisor vs. full time driver

Rumor has it I'm going to be asked to be a full time on road sup. One of my managers gave me a heads up. I have no idea what the pay / hours or benefits are. Can anyone give some input- Central region. Looks like from what I can find they pay for part of there insurance? Currently Im a FTD in progression still at my 2nd yr.

That may be something you want ask them if they offer it to you.
The pay they offer you will depend upon what you make right now. They will try to pay you as little as they can get away with

Brownpants80

I guess my major concerns are, am I no longer part of the union, how much do I have to pay for my insurance, and are they gonna make me up and leave to go to another center at the drop of a dime, if they do is it for a day or can they permanently move you. I did use the search button, no straight answers that I an find. Just lots of jokes per usual. I'm not trying to make a bad move for my family. All jokes aside. Just need some real answers.

Indecisi0n

I guess my major concerns are, am I no longer part of the union, how much do I have to pay for my insurance, and are they gonna make me up and leave to go to another center at the drop of a dime, if they do is it for a day or can they permanently move you. I did use the search button, no straight answers that I an find. Just lots of jokes per usual. I'm not trying to make a bad move for my family. All jokes aside. Just need some real answers.
If you are after a career , job security, good pay, good benefits and being treated as fairly as possible then do NOT go into management. Once you go into management you are no longer considered a union employee. You also will not be able to go back into a union position (some places allow it but its rare). You also start paying for not only your benefits but also your families benefits. So in the long game it is not worth it.

I hope I answered all your questions. If I did feel free to give me a A+ rating on my reputation points. We are running a mod contest this month and that would benefit me greatly.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you are after a career , job security, good pay, good benefits and being treated as fairly as possible then do NOT go into management. Once you go into management you are no longer considered a union employee. You also will not be able to go back into a union position (some places allow it but its rare). You also start paying for not only your benefits but also your families benefits. So in the long game it is not worth it.

I hope I answered all your questions. If I did feel free to give me a A+ rating on my reputation points. We are running a mod contest this month and that would benefit me greatly.
Make sure he presses that “like” button and to subscribe??? Don’t forget to click the bell for up To date notifications when new vids come out because that really helps you???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If the op really has no idea if mgt is/isn’t union then he should just stay where he’s at.... and everybody wants to know why voter turnout is so horrendous, well the OP pretty much sums it all up...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
“AM I NO LONGER PART OF THE UNION”

You’ve been here over 2 years and don’t know the answer to that question?

Yep you’re perfect for management.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If the op really has no idea if mgt is/isn’t union then he should just stay where he’s at.... and everybody wants to know why voter turnout is so horrendous, well the OP pretty much sums it all up...

“AM I NO LONGER PART OF THE UNION”

You’ve been here over 2 years and don’t know the answer to that question?

Yep you’re perfect for management.
Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, maybe they meant "As I am no longer part of the union "