Central States Rebellion Against Hoffa Begins this week!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Liam was elected. But since him and Jairo R area running a two man slate because they can't find anyone to run with them he will lose his elected BA postion at the end of the the year.
Why is Jairo running? He must be so happy and great full for Tim. He must be thanking him all the time. No?

804brown

Yea but you say Tim isn't responsible for his appointees so how is Hoffa responsible for his......seems you have a different point of view when it's your guys
Of course, Tim is responsible for originally hiring Liam but since then he has been elected. Since then, Liam has gone rogue and no longer speaks for the E/B. He continues not to accept any responsibility for his actions. He will NOT be running with Tim's Slate in November because of those actions.
However, the Union Trustees on the Fund vote as Hoffa says. If he was unhappy with their stands and votes, he has the power to remove them. He chooses not to.
Tim had to make a difficult choice. He chose to win back 250 members by sacrificing 1 insubordinate BA.
Hoffa chose to stand by and allow this to happen all the while attempting to escape the blame. Is that leadership??

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Of course, Tim is responsible for originally hiring Liam but since then he has been elected. Since then, Liam has gone rogue and no longer speaks for the E/B. He continues not to accept any responsibility for his actions. He will NOT be running with Tim's Slate in November because of those actions.
However, the Union Trustees on the Fund vote as Hoffa says. If he was unhappy with their stands and votes, he has the power to remove them. He chooses not to.
Tim had to make a difficult choice. He chose to win back 250 members by sacrificing 1 insubordinate BA.
Hoffa chose to stand by and allow this to happen all the while attempting to escape the blame. Is that leadership??
You said Liam was fired from ups and son of Sam said he was fired but got his job back.....which is it

wide load

Tim didn't do crap. Stop! Just stop! Find me one guy thanking him. Nope, your answer is "Well nobody said nothing at the meeting so everyone is so happy and supportive of Tim". Dude open your eyes. This is exactly why you will lose your election. Delusion is created by oneself.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Looks like TS picked him up out of the unemployment line to give him a chance.

Now look at the grateful way he thanks him.

Loyalty never got a second thought when he had the chance to stab TS in the back to further his own interests and ego?
I can't believe it...tell me that's not weird.....a guy saves you and then turn on him......something isn't right there

wide load

He's evidently loyal to the guy that put 250 jobs on the line to elevate his situation.

Can't figure that out or you dodging the obvious?
What about the 250? I don't hear one thank you to Tim. I did however see a room full of them thanking Sean and Hall.

10 point

How about the negotiated pension payout hike that Carey made. I thought you were smarter than this.
I was standing on the strike line when the company offered the $1000 bump.

I'm smart enough to know that your hero waited until congress (INCLUDING DEMOCRATS) passed the bill to take the heat off of them.

Hof could have reduced the benefit and taken the political fallout way back when?

Keep blaming Carey.
Keep blaming everyone but the folks that have been running the show for almost two decades.

Good luck.
Polly want a cracker?

Last edited:

Spongebob1

Tim didn't do crap. Stop! Just stop! Find me one guy thanking him. Nope, your answer is "Well nobody said nothing at the meeting so everyone is so happy and supportive of Tim". Dude open your eyes. This is exactly why you will lose your election. Delusion is created by oneself.

I'm pretty sure Tim has been thanked,......
Dude you need to open your eyes,....Tim's gonna win,

If I remember right, you were making that same assumption about M.T at L251, and it was J.B who lost,..