CEO Carol Tomé loading a trailer

The Range

In too deep
I hope the guy next to her has some dignity and files. Building '3' Walls @ 150 pph. She better get more practice in, she is going to be loading full-time next August.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I am going to be kind, just because it is (Founders Day), we we apparently only recognize the year before a contract...:rolleyes:

At least the young man on her left looks the part...loaded 7 packages to her 1...

Sure hope there was a load stand close by..Carol could never reach the top of the load wall.

Famous words "It is what it is".. She is just doing her job...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I hope the guy next to her has some dignity and files. Building '3' Walls @ 150 pph. She better get more practice in, she is going to be loading full-time next August.

The look on his face while Carol was loading is priceless and tells the whole story...:kickedoutsmile:

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I hope the guy next to her has some dignity and files. Building '2' Walls @ 150 pph. She better get more practice in, she is going to be loading full-time next August.
We both know management directed someone there they know won’t stir the pot. That or used a supe in regular clothes. Had supes working the night shift loading for hours and when confronted they denied they were management. My buddies grieved them for nametag and working. It was a nice check, lmao.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I am going to be kind, just because it is (Founders Day), we we apparently only recognize the year before a contract...:rolleyes:

At least the young man on her left looks the part...loaded 7 packages to her 1...

Sure hope there was a load stand close by..Carol could never reach the top of the load wall.

oldngray

nowhere special
We both know management directed someone there they know won’t stir the pot. That or used a supe in regular clothes. Had supes working the night shift loading for hours and when confronted they denied they were management. My buddies grieved them for nametag and working. It was a nice check, lmao.
Members of the safety committee?

Drink Craft Beer

Guarantee she didn't put that 60# yellow forever bag on top. It's ridiculous how full they stuff those :censored2:ing oversized bags.