CEO Carol Tomé loading a trailer

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
You don’t get it... she was training the young gentleman..

Grievance “DENIED”....!
May, have a point, but I’ll ask the gentleman how long he’s been working there, and have him file for over supervision. There’s like what, two suits, and like two cameras in the trailer? Set that precedent for the cameras in the package car. Lol

Pullman Brown

When she does her videos and comes to buildings she can’t relate because she didn’t come up through the company. It shows. She is in her element on Wall Street shows etc.. Stick to what your best at. She would get more respect from the peasants if she would emphasize that! We know she was brought in for a specific skill set. Don’t fake it! Admit it!

When she does her videos and comes to buildings she can’t relate because she didn’t come up through the company. It shows. She is in her element on Wall Street shows etc.. Stick to what your best at. She would get more respect from the peasants if she would emphasize that! We know she was brought in for a specific skill set. Don’t fake it! Admit it!
I mean I know it's all for show but at least she come out of the Ivory Tower

Pullman Brown

I mean I know it's all for show but at least she come out of the Ivory Tower

I just like people to stick with what there good at. I will give her credit but that wasn’t necessary. When she came to our building she just couldn’t connect. The President of UPS operations at least recognized what our area had gone through. It’s hard when you haven’t come up through the company.

I just like people to stick with what there good at. I will give her credit but that wasn’t necessary. When she came to our building she just couldn’t connect. The President of UPS operations at least recognized what our area had gone through. It’s hard when you haven’t come up through the company.
Unfortunately that's the way most of management is now anyways

How many on car supervisors or center managers actually have any delivery experience besides making their 30 days?

Pullman Brown

A couple of years ago I had a really young supervisor.
One of my customers asked me who is that, I said that's my supervisor.
Customer says are they kind of young, I said if they was older than me they would all be dead

I’m okay with them if they give off the impression that you know a lot more then them and they want to help you and learn but it is just human nature to dismiss somebody who has never driven.