If you are UPS CEO, what would you do?

anonymous23456

OK. Settle down people. I understand that CEO and C-suite people are making too much money. We could start with cutting down the spending at that group. This goes for all corporate America, but we will deal with that later.

What would you do to make the rank-and-file workers happy and yet making big profit at UPS?

Brownwind

OK. Settle down people. I understand that CEO and C-suite people are making too much money. We could start with cutting down the spending at that group. This goes for all corporate America, but we will deal with that later.

What would you do to make the rank-and-file workers happy and yet making big profit at UPS?
I would not mess with the meal ticket. Even on an anonymous post. Seriously do you even work with us or are you just poking the bear.

You could each of the 340k teamsters $20k and that would barely touch half of the profit of UPS last year. The remainng sum would still be more than 30% more profit than what UPS collected the first year if this current contract.

Giving PTers a legitimate increase and ensuring FT jobs shouldn't be as difficult as they make it sound.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_7115.jpeg

I’d buy a big boat and float around the Caribbean for awhile

govols019

You smell that?
I would let the pre-loaders deliver packages out of their personal vehicles, and let the drivers punch out at 5pm every day of their life. Amen.

I remember running NDA out our personal vehicles in the mid-90's because there just weren't enough package cars to drive...hourly wage plus mileage added up pretty quick.... somehow ended up taking the long way everywhere...LA via Omaha

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If I was our CEO, I would go back to the drawing board and think outside the box about how we can really drill down on integrating our synergies from the middle out and the bottom up, while at the same time circling back to our most important asset, which is a diverse and inclusive family of team members navigating the paradigm shift of the new normal with an eye on a better, not bigger company.

qdg2

If I was our CEO, I would go back to the drawing board and think outside the box about how we can really drill down on integrating our synergies from the middle out and the bottom up, while at the same time circling back to our most important asset, which is a diverse and inclusive family of team members navigating the paradigm shift of the new normal with an eye on a better, not bigger company.
This made me smile. Bravo!

Satire at it's finest.

Cowboy Mac

Babylon Bee?