ceo's success

That's true also.
Seriously I would not want to be a management especially after a couple years ago when I seen my on-road being all upset and was typing a letter.
I said what the hell are you on fire up about? He said he was writing apology letter to division manager because the driver had a minor accident and he was going to train him better for some BS like that

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Seriously I would not want to be a management especially after a couple years ago when I seen my on-road being all upset and was typing a letter.
I said what the hell are you on fire up about? He said he was writing apology letter to division manager because the driver had a minor accident and he was going to train him better for some BS like that
They (management) need to quite reporting minor crap like broken mirrors, tree branch scratches etc as accidents… they create so many unnecessary problems for themselves

j13501

We could go on and on but it in the end we need the ORS.
Dragon,
Please educate me. I'm retired so I don't know what's happening in today's UPS, but in my day, you couldn't run a successful operation without ORS. In addition to training new drivers and safety rides - does anyone care about performance OJS anymore? What are the measures that determine how successful a center or division is anymore.... Do we care about Safety, Service and Performance anymore?
Like I said in the beginning of this post....please educate me. Thanks!

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
Who in the hell did they think was going to take care of the HR issues without HR?? Oh right, the Manager and the supervisor.....and now we have to answer a customer satisfaction survey 1 more step farther away from the business of delivering packages.
For further assistance please reach out to your supervisor or immediate manager.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Dragon,
Please educate me. I'm retired so I don't know what's happening in today's UPS, but in my day, you couldn't run a successful operation without ORS. In addition to training new drivers and safety rides - does anyone care about performance OJS anymore? What are the measures that determine how successful a center or division is anymore.... Do we care about Safety, Service and Performance anymore?
Like I said in the beginning of this post....please educate me. Thanks!
It's all about production now. Service is now the "perception " of service (hiding missed, hiding late air). Nearly all accidents are swept under the rug now.
Ups is the only transportation company willing to destroy their on fleet in the name of production. Take a look at the package cars now and let me know how they look.