Change Of Ops in Northern Cali

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
How long does the mental anguish last though???
coldworld , that's the best part of all. no mental anguish at all and I sometimes wonder why i ever let this job bug me. that's what i try to tell members here that there is a great life waiting for you after UPS. i have only been retired a year and most of the bad memories have faded away.

the last day I walked out of the hub it felt like a huge weight being taken off me. i am not exaggerating when i have mentioned in past posts that it is a real pleasure to get up in the morning knowing I can do whatever I want.

it feels like Christmas morning everyday.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
coldworld , that's the best part of all. no mental anguish at all and I sometimes wonder why i ever let this job bug me. that's what i try to tell members here that there is a great life waiting for you after UPS. i have only been retired a year and most of the bad memories have faded away.

the last day I walked out of the hub it felt like a huge weight being taken off me. i am not exaggerating when i have mentioned in past posts that it is a real pleasure to get up in the morning knowing I can do whatever I want.

it feels like Christmas morning everyday.
Looking back most of it was probably child games... Empty threats and lots of worrying about nothing... Because when you break it down it's just a job but most of the people who work here take it as a damn death sentence ...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Looking back most of it was probably child games... Empty threats and lots of worrying about nothing... Because when you break it down it's just a job but most of the people who work here take it as a damn death sentence ...
I used to think the same way I do now when I took 2 or 3 weeks off at a time. then you come back to work all relaxed with a smile on your face and management sees that and then tells you what you are doing wrong.
"
then some drivers come up to you and say " did you hear what happened to so and so? or they tell you their bad story with a boss or some stupid thing the company is trying pull.

by the end of your first or second day you are sucked right back into the soap opera.

no more of that now. except here at the BC. ha ha.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I used to think the same way I do now when I took 2 or 3 weeks off at a time. then you come back to work all relaxed with a smile on your face and management sees that and then tells you what you are doing wrong.
"
then some drivers come up to you and say " did you hear what happened to so and so? or they tell you their bad story with a boss or some stupid thing the company is trying pull.

by the end of your first or second day you are sucked right back into the soap opera.

no more of that now. except here at the BC. ha ha.
No one is twisting your arm to post on here.....lol