CHARGED WITH A DUI ON ROUTE THEN DISCHARGED UNFAIRLY BEFORE RESOLVED IN COURT.

Returntosender

I don't think it was me he was mad at..it was all the big ass irregs. lol
I understand years back way before smart scan. grainger Irregs heavy truck loaded packages in the trash can for the same spot. Apparently I made a mistake one package was missort. Driver next day said you loaded a missort. Asked driver where? Said in the trash can. Told him was told to punch out. Someone else could have tossed it in there? Shortly after that all loaders had to close bulk head and rear doors when shift was over. It was suppose prevent people from just tossing packages into another car. A few months after leave the doors open so sups can I locate mis sorts.

Last edited:
W

What The Hawk?

I understand years back way before smart scam. grainger heavy truck loaded packages in the trash can. Apparently I made a mistake one package was missort. Driver next day said you loaded a missort. Asked driver where? Said in the trash can. Told him was told to punch out. Someone else could have tossed it in there? Shortly after that all loaders had to close bulk head and rear doors when shift was over. It was suppose prevent people from just tossing packages into another car. A few months after leave the doors open so sups can I locate mis sorts.
Wow, they always change things to make it easier but it never is easier. Just let me load the damn cars and correct me when I mess up. I think it would be helpful if drivers have lamented placards in the trucks for special loading requests. One driver does it for her route and it's really helpful.

Returntosender

Wow, they always change things to make it easier but it never is easier. Just let me load the damn cars and correct me when I mess up. I think it would be helpful if drivers have lamented placards in the trucks for special loading requests. One driver does it for her route and it's really helpful.
That’s the smart ones

KOG72

I’m full of it
Yes

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
D1C5C7E3-7F6C-4BDE-9BD8-3237D1CA51D3.gif
Screaming in real life only puts the other person on the defensive. They no longer hear the message, just hear screams and hostile tones.

I enjoy screming drivers having hissy fits over their loads...So funny!

I noticed these kinds of drivers are usually fairly poor at their job, disliked by management, and mostly ignored by the rest of the fleet and staff.

Misplaced anger on a preloader and all they're doing is working as directed and getting their balls smashed just as bad as these clowns. These tantrums only serve to make them look bad.

I've seen some drivers make women cry. Like wtf is the point everyone else has either just had a bad day from management's fkups, or is about to. I don't think many preloaders wake up thinking oh gee I'ma stroll in at 2am just to make someone else's day worse, in hopes today they scream for 20 minutes and go cry in the office.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I say troll, but if not, here goes.

What meds. You do realize that there are meds, prescribed or not, that you cannot take while driving a commercial vehicle?

If the DOT Dr gave you a card while you were on these meds, you may have a case.

But, was your script for a certain dosage and you "overindulged?"

Don't have to be addicted to get terminated for using a banned drug.

Obviously, the Union knows what drug you got popped for, and it must be on the banned list, or your concentration was over the limit.

Best get one.

Not necessarily.

This thread has been a waste of our time....

But, should be a lesson to all.

-Bug-