CHARGED WITH A DUI ON ROUTE THEN DISCHARGED UNFAIRLY BEFORE RESOLVED IN COURT.

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
is this fake, 17 years and you got drunk and drove a package car
You'd think someone would be smarter than that but sadly no. Someone got fired at my husband's center a few days before Christmas because he came back smelling like booze and admitted to it when confronted.

JL 0513

THANKYOU THATS VERY GOOD& HONEST LIKE MYSELF.I WAS SO DEDICATED...+ STUPID(THEY DONT CARE BOUT ME OR MY GOOD HARDWORKING HONEST DEDICATED PAST 17YRS.REPUTATION WITH THEM.THEYRE UP$...54 YR$.0LD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR POST DUI LOL 18HR.INVESTIGATION FOLLOWED BY DISCHARGED ON 10/11 ARTICLE 52.CHARGED 10/8 BAILED OUT 10/10

Is this your first time on the internet? Look at all other posts to see how you are supposed to write.

English is required to be a UPS driver in the US. Perhaps this is why you were really fired.

Gear

Parts on Order
Looks like another, Only at UPS moment.

Only at UPS does a driver get a DUI while on the clock in a PC and feel he/she was wrongfully fired.

Probably filed a harassment grievance too.
Article 666, Im an entitled :censored2:bag.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
DISCHARGED JUST BECAUSE I WAS ARRESTED & CHARGED WITH A DUI IN PCKGE CAR.UNFAIR AND UNION SAYS" RESIGN @ 54 + 17YRS.SNRTYDON'T FIGHT YOULL LOSE!"

I WASNT DRUNK OR HIGH.OOO P TEST SHOWED PRESCIBED MEDS LAST 6YRS.DOT EXAM NO SECRET NO ADDICTION NO MODERATION JUST LOOKS BAD + PUNISHMENT FOR NO CRIME ASK TO RESIGN NO 2ND CHANCE I HAVE A PANEL HEARING + DONT HAVE LAWYER...YET EEOC PROBABLY IDK BUT 54 ISNT 64 LIFE IS FAIR I GAVE THEM A PISSPOOR EXCUSE 4 SURE TO GET RID OF OLD IN WITH NEW...

THANKYOU THATS VERY GOOD& HONEST LIKE MYSELF.I WAS SO DEDICATED...+ STUPID(THEY DONT CARE BOUT ME OR MY GOOD HARDWORKING HONEST DEDICATED PAST 17YRS.REPUTATION WITH THEM.THEYRE UP$...54 YR$.0LD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR POST DUI LOL 18HR.INVESTIGATION FOLLOWED BY DISCHARGED ON 10/11 ARTICLE 52.CHARGED 10/8 BAILED OUT 10/10

Unfortunately, I have too much experience in situations like this.

This is either a troll thread....

Or, you have just met the most stupid, self-medicating, driver on the planet.

OP;

If you're for real, I have some questions.

We can figure this out.... here on the BrownCafe.

-Bug-

clean hairy

Maybe the cops told UPS they had video of him not being able to walk a straight line or say his ABCs. Normal for management, not so much for drivers.

Edit: Or maybe he just straight up blew a high BAC.
Maybe a Cop was starting to light a cigarette, as the Cop hit the lighter, the guy exhaled and hit the Cop with a blowtorch of flame from all the Booze?

Returntosender

I WASNT DRUNK OR HIGH.OOO P TEST SHOWED PRESCIBED MEDS LAST 6YRS.DOT EXAM NO SECRET NO ADDICTION NO MODERATION JUST LOOKS BAD + PUNISHMENT FOR NO CRIME ASK TO RESIGN NO 2ND CHANCE I HAVE A PANEL HEARING + DONT HAVE LAWYER...YET EEOC PROBABLY IDK BUT 54 ISNT 64 LIFE IS FAIR I GAVE THEM A PISSPOOR EXCUSE 4 SURE TO GET RID OF OLD IN WITH NEW...
WTF

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And now, a Wallylation:

Many thanks on the excellent effort translating my words.

I consider my self a honest and dedicated employee for some 17 years now. But alas, I was blind. It is only now I see the real UPS...uncaring, cold, calculated...

According to UPS, my age has zero to do with my discharge. This the same action following their hasty 18 hour investigation.

Faceplanted

So, he was taking prescription Meds.
Do any indicate to not drive?
And, what are the side effects of the mixture of Meds when combined?
There are many medications that say they may cause issues while operating heavy machinery. He says he's been on them for years. Amphetamines aka aderall which every millenial is on says something very similar in the warnings.

What if the op was honestly tired after working 4 14hr days, got pulled over Friday, was honestly "drug sober" aka the perscriptions had no negative effect on him....but was physically and mentally exhausted and failed a field sobriety test. It happens.

He honestly posts like an idiot, probably a troll, but I respect the constitution and always assume innocent until proven guilty. It seems most on here would be much more at home in soviet controlled ussr with their lack of understanding or due process.

RuthlessSupSlayer

DISCHARGED JUST BECAUSE I WAS ARRESTED & CHARGED WITH A DUI IN PCKGE CAR.UNFAIR AND UNION SAYS" RESIGN @ 54 + 17YRS.SNRTYDON'T FIGHT YOULL LOSE!"

First question Why
Second question are you kidding me?
Third question were you stoned or drunk or high on something else?
Fourth question why?
Fifth question why are you here telling us this like we are some miracle worker?
Sixth question are you ready to be made fun of for losing a 6 figure job with the best beneies left in tue work force with no degree? If not jump off a bridge now cause...
SilentInfiniteInchworm-max-1mb.gif