CHARGED WITH A DUI ON ROUTE THEN DISCHARGED UNFAIRLY BEFORE RESOLVED IN COURT.

Future

Victory Ride
DISCHARGED JUST BECAUSE I WAS ARRESTED & CHARGED WITH A DUI IN PCKGE CAR.UNFAIR AND UNION SAYS" RESIGN @ 54 + 17YRS.SNRTYDON'T FIGHT YOULL LOSE!"
0E8B50CB-847B-46B1-B2D1-94DC2442AAB1.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have seen many people arrested for dui, they were not under the influence of any scheduled drugs or alcohol. Case ended up thrown out. Things like a bad reaction to allergy meds can cause it.

He was accused Guys! Give
The man his American constitutional right of a trial.

Maybe he was extremely fatigued, and failed a field sobriety test.

I would file nlrb charges if your local would not represent you, and also talk to an attorny.
this is so right on. people are so quick to judge but don't like it when it happens to them.

my father in law got a dui because of a bad reaction to a prescription. anything that impairs your driving can be a dui.

i got pulled over driving extremely tired ( weaving )home from work one morning after a long ass snow night. officer gave me a warning ( probably because of UPS uniform ) and he made sure I was awake before letting me go.

maybe the OP is guilty. maybe not but he needs to provide more details or get an attorney.

heck, if they want to you can get a dui for eating or changing the radio station while driving.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I say troll, but if not, here goes.

P TEST SHOWED PRESCIBED MEDS LAST 6YRS

What meds. You do realize that there are meds, prescribed or not, that you cannot take while driving a commercial vehicle?

DOT EXAM NO SECRET

If the DOT Dr gave you a card while you were on these meds, you may have a case.

But, was your script for a certain dosage and you "overindulged?"

NO ADDICTION

Don't have to be addicted to get terminated for using a banned drug.

PUNISHMENT FOR NO CRIME ASK TO RESIGN

Obviously, the Union knows what drug you got popped for, and it must be on the banned list, or your concentration was over the limit.

DONT HAVE LAWYER

Best get one.

If you are not using any medications from the banned list, you are ok

Not necessarily.