Cherry picking for easy warning letters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieguy

Banned
HEY TIEGUY, make yourself useful and go get a sales lead.

TIEGUY should consider himself lucky he has a job. With his lack of common sense he would never survive in the real world.

sorry guys , almost missed your comments. You have to understand that when you hide under the bed and whiper your shots at me that there is a chance I may not hear you.
Luckily I saw the trail of urine where you pissed yourselves and turned the TV down so I could hear you.

UPSSOCKS

thats right socks,,, you sure about that?

100% sure... I've done so many wrong things in my career at UPS, not once was I fired for more than three days. It's all downhill from here. Hopefully in a couple of years I can catch the next wave layoffs, take my buyout, and start my new life with a chunk of change, and stock that you teamsters could only dream about.

UPSSOCKS

There's a rookie statement if I ever heard one.:happy2:

The only thing at UPS that is not secure is Union Jobs. The job itself is secure but nothing about it is. Think about it. Part timers could be cut to 17.5 hours a week and there is nothing they can do about it. Every new contract could be the end of free healthcare. Drivers are getting pulled off the road and put back into the Hubs. Package drivers are getting pulled backed into preloads. Part timers have no idea how many hours they will work. I know buildings right now that are over hiring just to keep everyone under 4 hours in the building.

You guys talk and talk about management being unsecure, but think about it. How many management (full time) people do you know that lost their job and didn't do anything wrong. Now I don't mean relocated, I mean no longer an employee for UPS?

CharleyHustle

rod I think you'rie setting the bar too high. I would be surprised if anyone out there is better then 50 to 60 percent on safe work methods when not being observed by management.
Sad fact is our people decide they can take shortcuts and often do. thats why management is doing the observationjs.

Not much better than half the drivers are using safe work methods? This says much more about who is falling down training these workers than the workers themselves. THE sad fact is management has failed miserably at training the hourly in safe work methods. Yet here we are issuing disipline to a worker who supposedly has had no accidents or injuries for doing something that perhaps 40-50% of the work force doesn't do either. No wonder you get so many smart aleck post directed at you.

Re-Raise

not at all .

I'm surprised you saw it you may be a little bit smarter then I give you credit.

The fact is you keep trying to sell yourself as some kind of management ball buster

but in this case I was easily able to turn the tables on you and beat you with your own stupidity.

I see guys like you. at work a lot. you talk the tough stuff at work while in the locker room. But you'll follow me around like a puppy dog and tell me what a great company man you really are.

"Oh look Boss I just happened to have an extra dunkin donuts coffee, jut like you like it boss. Ain't I the best"

Yes re-raise you the man. now spit shine my wing tips for me.

College grad. Starting linebacker on the college football team. I 've been at UPS 25 years and seen probably 30 managers come through my building.

I liked most of them and I have never received a warning letter. I have never been afraid to call something stupid when it is.

And as far as the possibility of me kissing your ass at some point, it just shows how far your perception of the world is from reality hoss.

tieguy

Banned
I think Tie should hit the gym, cardio is good for the heart! :wink2:

I already do. Six days a week a week for a of couple of hours a day. Does that single statistic make me superior to the world like it does you?

tieguy

Banned
Not much better than half the drivers are using safe work methods? This says much more about who is falling down training these workers than the workers themselves. THE sad fact is management has failed miserably at training the hourly in safe work methods. Yet here we are issuing disipline to a worker who supposedly has had no accidents or injuries for doing something that perhaps 40-50% of the work force doesn't do either. No wonder you get so many smart aleck post directed at you.

charlie your argument actually sounds like it supports supervisors doing observations. I bexpected it. I called out the dog pack. I thought I would try to explain the mindset. The posters here don't want explanations. they wanted a crying party where they could all hold hands and cry about the man making them do the job.

tieguy

Banned
College grad. Starting linebacker on the college football team. I 've been at UPS 25 years and seen probably 30 managers come through my building.

I liked most of them and I have never received a warning letter. I have never been afraid to call something stupid when it is.

And as far as the possibility of me kissing your ass at some point, it just shows how far your perception of the world is from reality hoss.

wow a dumb jock? now that makes sense.

you never got a warning letter cause you bring me my newspaper and coffee. You big ex jock suck up. Now make sure the sports page is on top when you hand me the paper.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
First of all , I don't believe in the bogeyman, and it appears to me you are defending the process not explaining it. That makes you one of the clowns.

Clowns do bother me a little bit. Just the real scary ones ... not the funny ones who think they are important.

I'm sorry to hear you think you're a clown but thanks for sharing anyway.

I see what you did there.

Hope you didn't wear yourself out coming up with that witty retort.

Shouldn't you be resting or something?

Wow?
Tie just hit you with equivalent of the old grade school standby, "I know you are but what am I".
You guys better back off the old fella a bit.
He seems to have lost a step in recent months.
I'm not sure his new Jarvic 3 can take this kind of stress.

tieguy

Banned
Wow?
Tie just hit you with equivalent of the old grade school standby, "I know you are but what am I".
You guys better back off the old fella a bit.
He seems to have lost a step in recent months.
I'm not sure his new Jarvic 3 can take this kind of stress.

actually i took his bat and beat him with it.

Its funny watching you try to mop up his blood while denying he got beat.:happy-very:

hey re-raise when bubbles comes runnin to your defense it means he thinks you're too stupid to stand up for yourself.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
actually i took his bat and beat him with it.

Its funny watching you try to mop up his blood while denying he got beat.:happy-very:

hey re-raise when bubbles comes runnin to your defense it means he thinks you're too stupid to stand up for yourself.

Wasn't really defending anybody.
Would have made the same observation had the names been reversed.
Since you opened the door, I'll close it.
I know you're proud of youreslf on this one, but there is no winner, nobody got beat.
You both are coming off as goof balls in my estimation.
Your continued support for Sober's witch hunting boss and Reraise's assertion that there is nothing to learn at work from his management team, reinforce this as the case with each nonsensicle volley.
But keep it up, it has some comedic value at times.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Wasn't really defending anybody.
Would have made the same observation had the names been reversed.
Since you opened the door, I'll close it.
I know you're proud of youreslf on this one, but there is no winner, nobody got beat.
You both are coming off as goof balls in my estimation.
Your continued support for Sober's witch hunting boss and Reraise's assertion that there is nothing to learn at work from his management team, reinforce this as the case with each nonsensicle volley.
But keep it up, it has some comedic value at times.

I easily beat him.

you then came running in to his defense.
when you do so you conceed the idiot you're defending is not capable of defending himself.

to those who asked me to try to be nice and not beat these guys so hard well it just shows they don't appreciate kindness.

can we get another raw post telling me he is superior to everyone because he spends more time in the gym.
this would really make my day complete.:happy-very:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I easily beat him.

you then came running in to his defense.
when you do so you conceed the idiot you're defending is not capable of defending himself.

to those who asked me to try to be nice and not beat these guys so hard well it just shows they don't appreciate kindness.

can we get another raw post telling me he is superior to everyone because he spends more time in the gym.
this would really make my day complete.:happy-very:
Liar liar, pants on fire. Oooo, gotcha! You might want to try a "double dog dare" on Raw. You and the rest of the 3rd grade repeaters would have to be really impressed with that kind of superior whit.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know, you guys should do best two out of three. Throw in four square and tetherball, with you already the winning preschool verbal spar, and we'll see who is really "The King Of The Playground".

tieguy

Banned
I know, you guys should do best two out of three. Throw in four square and tetherball, with you already the winning preschool verbal spar, and we'll see who is really "The King Of The Playground".

you didnt say anything about you guys when he was being the ass and I was taking it.

As soon as I jump in and start pounding him you suddenly rush in and say "you guys need to behave"

Nice try hero.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
you didnt say anything about you guys when he was being the ass and I was taking it.

As soon as I jump in and start pounding him you suddenly rush in and say "you guys need to behave"

Nice try hero.
I know it's a long thread and you have a short memory, but start rereading my posts from the beginning and see if your statement is accurate tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.