China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just joking, dogs are fine, cats are fine.

I'm not a dog person, that's fine.

I would be equally horrified by a feral dog colony.

I hope you called animal control on that garage...
Feral dog and cat colonies are very different. But I've got no problem with someone leaving an open container of antifreeze around either one.

BrownArmy

Feral dog and cat colonies are very different. But I've got no problem with someone leaving an open container of antifreeze around either one.

I actually don't hate dogs...they're not my animal of choice, but I respect them, and I respect people who are 'dog' people.

I'm a cat person...if you're not, fine, no worries.

Antifreeze?

Seems a bit much...

rod

Retired 22 years
I have NO pets at this time. Its been about 3 years since I had one and don't plan on getting anymore. Having owned both dogs and cats over the years I will say that cats are 10 times smarter than dogs. I have discovered if I really want an animal fix all I have to do is visit the local animal shelter. They are always looking for volunteer help.

rickyb

Prof. Gary Francione‏ @garylfrancione 40m40 minutes ago

Speciesism &why is sentience the only morally relevant criterion to determine the right not to be used as a resource—http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/sentience/

DFgLCFDXsAAUdjX.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Eventually, even the dumbest Mommys in the world will get tired of their 40 year old virgin child living in the basement and kick them out, hopefully. Lol.
No but eventually mommy will die.

We have a driver 45 years in I think. Multimillionaire but his 40 something son still lives a home and he hates his wife. So he'd rather work than retire.