China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

You didn't learn anything useful from the teachers in school? So you learned to read, write and do math from just your parents or did you just know all that right out of the womb? Just curious.
also learned a bunch of crap that should have been taught to someone much older who wants to specialize when we arent even taught basic things; things that alot of people on this forum dont know.

542thruNthru

also learned a bunch of crap that should have been taught to someone much older who wants to specialize when we arent even taught basic things; things that alot of people on this forum dont know.

What? Is that a answer to my question? Is that a yes you learned reading, writing and arithmetic from teachers in school?

Are you trying to take a jab at someone? I don't understand what you're complaining about.

It will be fine

Lol. I guess my incompetence is reflected in my kids.
If the shoe fits. How about this; is there any other circumstance in your life where physical violence is your solution? I'd bet the answer is no, you don't go around smacking people when they don't do what you ask. Why is that an acceptable solution when dealing with the most vulnerable people you are charged with caring for?

rickyb

What? Is that a answer to my question? Is that a yes you learned reading, writing and arithmetic from teachers in school?

Are you trying to take a jab at someone? I don't understand what you're complaining about.
i dont understand what your defending.

im not in favor of privatizing public schools, but the public system is definitely an indoctrination system

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If the shoe fits. How about this; is there any other circumstance in your life where physical violence is your solution? I'd bet the answer is no, you don't go around smacking people when they don't do what you ask. Why is that an acceptable solution when dealing with the most vulnerable people you are charged with caring for?
More people could use a good ass whoopin even as adults.

542thruNthru

i dont understand what your defending.

im not in favor of privatizing public schools, but the public system is definitely an indoctrination system

Im not defending anything. You said you've never learned anything useful from a teacher. Now unless you learned to read and write and do math from your parents of just naturally born knowing these things I'd say you're mistaken. I'm not defending how the system works or anything. I just think your blanket statement about never learning anything useful from a teach is not accurate.

wayfair

swollen member
Im not defending anything. You said you've never learned anything useful from a teacher. Now unless you learned to read and write and do math from your parents of just naturally born knowing these things I'd say you're mistaken. I'm not defending how the system works or anything. I just think your blanket statement about never learning anything useful from a teach is not accurate.

well, he still lives at home so I agree with your assessment...

rickyb

ok your right. said another way the education system is pretty bad. when i go for a walk, i am surrounded by the walking dead!

Brownslave688

I couldn't tell if 'Derail' or 'Disagree' was the proper answer.

Please kill yourself...

Does that work?
Cats are filthy a Holes that are decimating wild bird populations everywhere. We should be eating them by the bushels.

This is why I support my local Chinese buffet frequently.

BrownArmy

Cats are filthy a Holes that are decimating wild bird populations everywhere. We should be eating them by the bushels.

This is why I support my local Chinese buffet frequently.

Why do you let your cats outside?

Cats are GHOST FACE KILLAZ, and you should keep them inside at all times, where they're obviously more likely to be docile and cute.

Clearly you haven't thought this through.

Brownslave688

Why do you let your cats outside?

Cats are GHOST FACE KILLAZ, and you should keep them inside at all times, where they're obviously more likely to be docile and cute.

Clearly you haven't thought this through.
I wouldn't own a cat if you paid me. Docile and cute. Lmao

I'm talking about the millions of feral cats out there. I deliver to a house that has I bet 50-60 cats living in their garage. In a few years there will be hundreds. Someone should nip it in the bud now. Throw them all in a steel box with a few holes and toss the box in a pond.

BrownArmy

I wouldn't own a cat if you paid me. Docile and cute. Lmao

I'm talking about the millions of feral cats out there. I deliver to a house that has I bet 50-60 cats living in their garage. In a few years there will be hundreds. Someone should nip it in the bud now. Throw them all in a steel box with a few holes and toss the box in a pond.

I wouldn't own a dog if you paid me.

Cats are fine, if you take care of them.

Feral cat colonies, yes, that's a thing, only because there are idiot cat owners out there.

It's like 'DAWN OF THE PLANET OF CATS'.

It's not the cats' fault.

Brownslave688

I wouldn't own a dog if you paid me.

Cats are fine, if you take care of them.

Feral cat colonies, yes, that's a thing, only because there are idiot cat owners out there.

It's like 'DAWN OF THE PLANET OF CATS'.

It's not the cats' fault.

Who cares whose fault it is....there's one solution. Kill them.

BrownArmy

Just joking, dogs are fine, cats are fine.

I'm not a dog person, that's fine.

I would be equally horrified by a feral dog colony.

I hope you called animal control on that garage...