China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
see i disagree because it doesnt hold up to the christian law or even moral law of treat people / things as you would want to be treated.

regarding abortion...its hard to say, aside from teh fact most of the left supports it.
What do you care? You would do what you wanted regardless.

rickyb

Is this just a bad rhetorical question or do you want an answer? It's Burger King, Have it your Way.
im talking about should people have the freedom to do whatever they want including things we think are immoral. and if not, how does this apply to our food system.

i also noticed christianity and muslims practice speciesism; like for example my dog wont go to muslim heaven, or muslims dont even like dogs, or muslims dont like pork. do animals go to heaven in christianity? and what does christianity say about eating tasty humans?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
actually theres laws against me smacking women.

but question is do you believe in laws like that which restrict too much freedom?
Just because there are laws against smacking women doesn’t stop some people. Like I said, you’re free to smack women, but then you’d have to face the repercussions of doing so.

Laws are necessary to protect the majority from the minority, greater good.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
im talking about should people have the freedom to do whatever they want including things we think are immoral. and if not, how does this apply to our food system.

i also noticed christianity and muslims practice speciesism; like for example my dog wont go to muslim heaven, or muslims dont even like dogs, or muslims dont like pork. do animals go to heaven in christianity? and what does christianity say about eating tasty humans?
Most religions believe that animals were put on this earth by God for people to eat. That doesn’t mean abusing them. We are supposed to be good stewards towards animals. There are exceptions to what we should eat, aka unclean animals. It’s not that Muslims don’t like dog or pork, they are “haram”, or forbidden.

Last edited:

floridays

You're going a lot deeper than intended.
My stance, if you prefer not to eat meat, don't. If I prefer to eat meat, leave me alone.

rickyb

Just because there are laws against smacking women doesn’t stop some people. Like I said, you’re free to smack women, but then you’d have to face the repercussions of doing so.

Laws are necessary to protect the majority from the minority, greater good.
im not sure youre right, im in favor of laws or anything to restrict people from not following the golden rule, and that includes food which i dont think most people follow.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Also, Christianity says that cannibalism is very bad and not acceptable even in the most dire circumstances.