China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

El Correcto

god is dead
A simple “no, I have no evidence of a free market healthcare system working” would have saved you some time.
Deregulation could be a great place to start in lowering premiums, scaling back government programs would be the next step and ending monopolies through loopholes in the patent system. All would lower healthcare costs significantly.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sooo...your handout is working for you, and you don’t want other people to get handouts.

K
Everyone and their momma is welcome to come and work for UPS. Last time I checked it’s a revolving door of misfits and drugs addicts all who have the opportunity of making it driving based on seniority. All will earn healthcare after a year. Still a high turn over rate, if people don’t want to work for what they need they don’t deserve it.

It’s not hard to grasp.

It will be fine

Deregulation could be a great place to start in lowering premiums, scaling back government programs would be the next step and ending monopolies through loopholes in the patent system. All would lower healthcare costs significantly.
So, untrained doctors, untested drugs and millions more people without insurance would improve costs? How many crazy pills did you take today?

BrownArmy

Everyone and their momma is welcome to come and work for UPS. Last time I checked it’s a revolving door of misfits and drugs addicts all who have the opportunity of making it driving based on seniority. All will earn healthcare after a year. Still a high turn over rate, if people don’t want to work for what they need they don’t deserve it.

It’s not hard to grasp.

It isn’t hard to grasp, you work for one of a dying breed of public sector unions.

There’s plenty of people out there working harder than you, and for less, with no health insurance.

Tell me again, what are you qualified to do if you didn’t make it at UPS?

El Correcto

god is dead
It isn’t hard to grasp, you work for one of a dying breed of public sector unions.

There’s plenty of people out there working harder than you, and for less, with no health insurance.

I’m qualified to work towards another goal. You act like UPS just handed me this driving job, they didn’t. I qualified and worked hard to get it.

If I lost my job at UPS I would start at square one with what wealth I have from it and move on to the next thing. It’s not hard to grasp.

El Correcto

god is dead

What’s with this guilt of success liberals have? It’s very off putting. I would say 90% of the population could make it at UPS and have exactly what I got if they tried. The high turn over rates speaks volumes about the general public.

It will be fine

What’s with this guilt of success liberals have? It’s very off putting. I would say 90% of the population could make it at UPS and have exactly what I got if they tried. The high turn over rates speaks volumes about the general public.
It just means the job sucks. That and most people can’t live on part time wages for years waiting for a full time driver position.

rickyb

one of the supervisors says i should be the poster child of unicef canada considering i lost 30 pounds with my mexican immigrant diet

rickyb

i walk past a chipotle type chain and they advertise monthly meal plans starting from $30 a day. 30 x 30 = $900 a month. thats alot of money and alot of eating out. i try and spend maybe $40 a week tops eating out.

if you want to be skinny and healthy and not waste time cooking, this is what rickyb does for 3 days of food at one time:

-3 cans of black beans no sodium
-then a bunch of frozen veggies with no sodium
-and frozen fruit if you want.

spread it amongst 3 containers.

1 container per day. then add salad on top. then microwave. this is good for 3 meals a day X 3 days. i put salsa with low fat or mustard on top or guac. you can also make pizza with a pita style crust, taco, burrito, sandwhich with this.

capitalism turns us into narcissists where its somehow socially acceptable to spend $900 a month on food, or BMWs (which are pathetic boring cars), all while saying to hell with doing anything for justice.