China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

HOW DO YOU LIKE TO EAT A RUSTY BROWNS RINGED DONUT?

MAN 1: I LIKE TO MUNCH IT VIGOROUSLY

MAN 2: I JUST LOVE THE BATTER ALL OVER MY FACE

MAN 3: ON FRIDAY NIGHTS, I JUST CANT STOP EATING RUSTY BROWNS RINGED DONUTS.

MAN 4: I LIKE TO LICK LOVINGLY AROUND THE OUTSIDE AND THEN THRUST MY TONGUE IN THE MIDDLE.

BrownArmy

HOW DO YOU LIKE TO EAT A RUSTY BROWNS RINGED DONUT?

MAN 1: I LIKE TO MUNCH IT VIGOROUSLY

MAN 2: I JUST LOVE THE BATTER ALL OVER MY FACE

MAN 3: ON FRIDAY NIGHTS, I JUST CANT STOP EATING RUSTY BROWNS RINGED DONUTS.

MAN 4: I LIKE TO LICK LOVINGLY AROUND THE OUTSIDE AND THEN THRUST MY TONGUE IN THE MIDDLE.

Wut

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
ive since been switched to like store bought ice cream.
rickb's new avatar

MATRIX - rickyb avatar 200x200.jpg

rickyb

males chicks are grinded alive. i saw video and it looks like something out of mortal kombat 3 stage fatality.

we need veggie food that tastes the same as animal food, and then we need to take care of all the animals that we havent slaughtered.

i wouldnt eat my dog. my dog is no better or worse than people or other species.

El Correcto

god is dead
males chicks are grinded alive. i saw video and it looks like something out of mortal kombat 3 stage fatality.

we need veggie food that tastes the same as animal food, and then we need to take care of all the animals that we havent slaughtered.

i wouldnt eat my dog. my dog is no better or worse than people or other species.
I had a baby chick once. Bought him from a feed store during Easter time. They had done something to make him green not sure what, but I named him Jalapeño. He was my best fren for about 28 hours. I ended up getting stoned and passing out with Jalapeño on the couch with me. When I woke up poor Jalapeño had ended up crushed to death underneath me and two couch cushions.

I felt kind of bad, I made him a little shoe box coffin and buried him out back.

rickyb

greatest country on earth.

in mike moore recent documentary, he makes the point that we are being poisoned for profit. the climate catastrophe is the biggest example of this.

also the economist compared eating fruit loops to spinach in terms of nutritional value :S

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader 2h2 hours ago

A nationwide test of baby food found that 95% of the samples contained lead, arsenic and other heavy metals in varying proportion. Where is Trump and the FDA? Why wasn't this horrible contamination discovered by the manufacturers, the big chain stores and the government? -R

rickyb

Turns out it's probably genes and not diet, you're fkd
ive never read that, and i just re-read the first article on CSPI and it doesnt say anything about genes, whered you hear that?

watching a greger interview from a few years ago he says diabetes is becoming a pandemic bc other countries are adopting western diet which causes it.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

ive never read that, and i just re-read the first article on CSPI and it doesnt say anything about genes, whered you hear that?

watching a greger interview from a few years ago he says diabetes is becoming a pandemic bc other countries are adopting western diet which causes it.

This is the problem with relying on other people's ideas, you get confused when you have to defend their ideas.

Do your own investigative journalism bro.

rickyb

greatest country on earth.

in mike moore recent documentary, he makes the point that we are being poisoned for profit. the climate catastrophe is the biggest example of this.

also the economist compared eating fruit loops to spinach in terms of nutritional value :S

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader 2h2 hours ago

A nationwide test of baby food found that 95% of the samples contained lead, arsenic and other heavy metals in varying proportion. Where is Trump and the FDA? Why wasn't this horrible contamination discovered by the manufacturers, the big chain stores and the government? -R
america should be covered in yellow bio hazard tape.

keep away.

vantexan

Chinese New Year coming in January. China is already buying a lot of pork from us but expected to go up exponentially to meet the needs of the holiday. Pork is the most eaten meat in Asia and ASF is spreading to other countries in the region. Vietnam has already lost 20% of it's herd. Extremely difficult to contain because wild pigs get it too and they don't respect borders.