China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

vantexan

I had a baby chick once. Bought him from a feed store during Easter time. They had done something to make him green not sure what, but I named him Jalapeño. He was my best fren for about 28 hours. I ended up getting stoned and passing out with Jalapeño on the couch with me. When I woke up poor Jalapeño had ended up crushed to death underneath me and two couch cushions.

I felt kind of bad, I made him a little shoe box coffin and buried him out back.
So, you slept with a chick. Didn't know you swung that way.

rickyb

The Trump Administration has proposed taking away Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps) benefits from children, seniors, and hardworking low-income Americans. This means many children from low-income families would no longer qualify for healthy school meals. The government’s latest analysis estimates nearly one million children could lose their existing access to free and reduced-price school meals. This is in addition to the three million people who would already lose access to SNAP food assistance.

We have until tomorrow, Friday November 1, to act.

Please submit your personal comment to make sure the Trump Administration hears your voice. They must read and record every unique comment they receive. Please tell them why you oppose this rule!

SEND A MESSAGE
Sincerely,

Colin Schwartz
Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs
Center for Science in the Public Interest

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Trump Administration has proposed taking away Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps) benefits from children, seniors, and hardworking low-income Americans. This means many children from low-income families would no longer qualify for healthy school meals. The government’s latest analysis estimates nearly one million children could lose their existing access to free and reduced-price school meals. This is in addition to the three million people who would already lose access to SNAP food assistance.

Please submit your personal comment to make sure the Trump Administration hears your voice. They must read and record every unique comment they receive. Please tell them why you oppose this rule!

SEND A MESSAGE
Sincerely,

Colin Schwartz
Deferring the decision to the States.
Big time states rights winner.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

SEND A MESSAGE
Sincerely,

Colin Schwartz
Thanks for the link.
Lulz.

Screenshot_20191031-151310.png

rickyb

im pretty sure there needs to be stronger regulation against unhealthy foods. are diabetes rates not skyrocketing? as well as fatties? my parents are unable to regulate themselves.

im going for an entry level govt healthcare interview in a few days. if i get the job, it will be the most meaningful job ive ever done in my life aside from my unpaid work of donating and protesting.

It will be fine

im pretty sure there needs to be stronger regulation against unhealthy foods. are diabetes rates not skyrocketing? as well as fatties? my parents are unable to regulate themselves.

im going for an entry level govt healthcare interview in a few days. if i get the job, it will be the most meaningful job ive ever done in my life aside from my unpaid work of donating and protesting.
Nah. No regulation needed, just tax it to help offset the healthcare costs they inevitably lead to. Just like we do for tobacco and alcohol.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Two polish men visiting America.
They heard Americans ate hot dogs.
They go to the DQ.
First polish guy, looks into the bun and looks up at his friend and says '' What part did you get? "

El Correcto

god is dead
It would be a battle between the rich educated Dems and their poor inner city voting base that live in food deserts. The fat republican base would have a strange ally in their fight for cheap fried chicken.
A liberal being an authoritarian, shocking..

This is one of many reason why I oppose centralized government control of our healthcare. It gives obnoxious little :censored2:s like you a political argument to dictate how I live my life.

It will be fine

This is one of many reason why I oppose centralized government control of our healthcare. It gives obnoxious little :censored2:s like you a political argument to dictate how I live my life.
Setting prices to accurately reflect their cost to society is hardly authoritarian.

rickyb

yea and you favor centralized economic control....REAL IMPROVEMENT

rickyb

back in the day, D day meant a big day in world war II, now it just means diabetic day where you pig out on added sugars and unhealthy fats.