China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

El Correcto

god is dead
A hate crime against those that identify as furry?
The leading theory is it was furry on furry crime. Alt-Right furries gassed the other ones. Lol.
upload_2020-1-15_12-39-57.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
the europeans think its barbaric

kinda like the death sentence. i guess america exports that too with wars.
We bailed their asses out twice. They can shove it.

As for the death penalty, you took away a life, so goodbye...

Last edited:

rickyb

WWI had US banking interests invested heavily in certain countries that were going to lose the war. so they invented the first system of mass propaganda to convince americans who would not have joined the war otherwise to fight in it.

US was late to the party in WWII.

Wally

WWI had US banking interests invested heavily in certain countries that were going to lose the war. so they invented the first system of mass propaganda to convince americans who would not have joined the war otherwise to fight in it.

US was late to the party in WWII.
Go read that bull at Pearl Harbor.

Germany declared war on us too.

rickyb

Go read that bull at Pearl Harbor.

Germany declared war on us too.
WWI was US workers bailing out US financial interests whether they know it or not.

i forget about WWII. US came out on top so i'd say it was partly strategic considering how late they joined.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
WWI was US workers bailing out US financial interests whether they know it or not.

i forget about WWII. US came out on top so i'd say it was partly strategic considering how late they joined.
Your amazing knowledge and detailed recall is compellingly convincing...

...to keep you on ‘ignore’.

rickyb

John Oberg
@JohnOberg

·
7h
Some people think that eating animals is "natural." I disagree. Regardless of how you feel, the fact of the matter is that chickens in today's world are FAR from "natural."
1f922.svg

They've been bred to grow SO fast their limbs often literally break beneath them. This must end.
1f621.svg

Wally

John Oberg
@JohnOberg

·
7h
Some people think that eating animals is "natural." I disagree. Regardless of how you feel, the fact of the matter is that chickens in today's world are FAR from "natural."
1f922.svg

They've been bred to grow SO fast their limbs often literally break beneath them. This must end.
1f621.svg

It does end. We are eating chicken salad for lunch.