China Inc just got downgraded

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Last edited by a moderator:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is Hunter Biden your contact for illegal drugs, boyfriend hook-ups, or what?
Biden's son is a loser drug addict alcoholic who porked his dead brother's widow. I think it's admirable that Joe tried to help his son, but using his political influence to do it.... quid pro joe should have known better.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Biden's son is a loser drug addict alcoholic who porked his dead brother's widow. I think it's admirable that Joe tried to help his son, but using his political influence to do it.... quid pro joe should have known better.

Oh, so he's been behaving like a Trump. You should like him.

newfie

Walmart has factories in China to take advantage of low labor costs and practically non-existent environmental regulations. Those were jobs that used to be here, aren't coming back, and contribute to the trade deficit, which will always be a deficit.

theres about 7 million open jobs in this country right now. we want those low cost labor jobs back at walmart why?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
theres about 7 million open jobs in this country right now. we want those low cost labor jobs back at walmart why?

Wow. I'm not referring to jobs at Wal-Mart stores. The discussion is about manufacturing jobs that have gone to China. You know, Chinese workers making stuff that used to be produced here?

TTKU.