Christmas Eve 2017 - Are you working on a Sunday? -- Off Topic

Maplewood

we have a sign up list for Sunday delivery in my center. They told us Louisville is behind 700k. I'm not sure if that is very many pkgs for a single delivery center?

Maplewood

We had a signup list I'm my center thismorning for this Sunday. They told us Louisville is behind 700k. I don't think that's many packages for 1 center. Management could probably do it if nobody signs up.

I've been in my building every day for over six weeks. Zero lates, zero missed.

70 hours already today and I'm working tomorrow, and they're saying the same thing about work Sunday as they did for Saturday.

Our Tuesday is gonna be the biggest circus all peak. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Utility81

We had a signup list I'm my center thismorning for this Sunday. They told us Louisville is behind 700k. I don't think that's many packages for 1 center. Management could probably do it if nobody signs up.
Negative. You don’t have the management team I have. Center manager is not allowed on road via DOT. On road sup had an accident this summer after my safety ride(felt terrified when he/she drove us back to the center yet comforted that if I died my family would be taken care of) but it’s whatever since he/she is management.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

we have a sign up list for Sunday delivery in my center. They told us Louisville is behind 700k. I'm not sure if that is very many pkgs for a single delivery center?

I'm calling :bsbullf: on the 700k behind!!!