Christmas Eve 2017 - Are you working on a Sunday? -- Off Topic

9.5er

How much is the fine for no dot card?
Of course, as long as the desk jockey runs Orion, they will do the route just as quick as the regular driver of 15 years! (NOT!)
I sure hope the Orion team, and all the cubicle idiots that have no idea what we do on a daily basis got a taste of what we go through. Doubtful but one can hope.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I sure hope the Orion team, and all the cubicle idiots that have no idea what we do on a daily basis got a taste of what we go through. Doubtful but one can hope.
They did, trust me.

Hopefully they’ll be able to see thier kids tomorrow night before they go to sleep, they’ll be out delivering tomorrow.

Dhydratd

We all went out with driver teams of 2. One drove until he ran out of hours and then we switched seats and the other drove. Started getting messages that no one clocks out until they see a sup.
Got back to the center and found out that they had missed an entire trailer on the lot! Must have been 1000 packages spread out on the floor and all of the managers, suits, sales staff, etc were going through them. The DM called them all together for a meeting and I heard him say that they were to report to work today at 7am to get all of that :censored2: delivered. It made my day!!

over9five

Staff member
We all went out with driver teams of 2. One drove until he ran out of hours and then we switched seats and the other drove. Started getting messages that no one clocks out until they see a sup.
Got back to the center and found out that they had missed an entire trailer on the lot! Must have been 1000 packages spread out on the floor and all of the managers, suits, sales staff, etc were going through them. The DM called them all together for a meeting and I heard him say that they were to report to work today at 7am to get all of that :censored2: delivered. It made my day!!
Stealing our work. Grieve!

oldupsman

Well I had a USPS truck go by my place today. Then I had a FedEx truck go by about a half hour later.
Still no UPS truck. What's the problem. And don't give me that lame out of hours excuse.
Or it's Sunday. Are you a team player or not?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!