Christmas Eve flip/flop?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If you don’t roll trailers and keep up, Christmas eve will be mostly air and some ground that made the cutoff date. Like everything else with this company, people’s experience will be different around the country.
For us being a small city here and being surrounded by certain hubs a lot of stuff comes to us faster than usual. Many retailers ship out close where they will arrive a day or 2 later most of the time. Most of the people I deliver to say wow this was supposed to be here in 2 days. And so on.

Pullman Brown

For us being a small city here and being surrounded by certain hubs a lot of stuff comes to us faster than usual. Many retailers ship out close where they will arrive a day or 2 later most of the time. Most of the people I deliver to say wow this was supposed to be here in 2 days. And so on.

Oh we are the best! No doubt!

Pullman Brown

Sad too. One of the proudest days of my life was when I became a teamster driving for UPS.

I’m very grateful for this job! I love my customers etc.. Every day I’m tired but it’s a good tired a satisfying feeling that you have done something good and worthwhile! And when you’re done you’re done! I don’t take it for granted! The company is what it is!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m very grateful for this job! I love my customers etc.. Every day I’m tired but it’s a good tired a satisfying feeling that you have done something good and worthwhile! And when you’re done you’re done! I don’t take it for granted! The company is what it is!
It’s satisfying to clean that bitch. I always felt it. It just got tougher and tougher to do. We are a breed apart, my brother.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Most businesses will be closed Friday for no pickups. So there isn't that much volumes that would be going through the system.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
2 years back I punched out at 9 pm, furious . Only to find out another guy was out til 11 pm . They sent zero drivers to help the ones that were in bad shape
You can't have it both ways. In another thread you go on and on about wanting "all your work" so you can have the hours only to moan here about being out until 9. Which is it?

R1wonder

You can't have it both ways. In another thread you go on and on about wanting "all your work" so you can have the hours only to moan here about being out until 9. Which is it?
You friend*in serious dude . There was guys pinching out at 4. Guys with 90 commercial stops and 40 resi stops . Guys with 250 resi stops got :censored2:ed and no help . It was Xmas eve and I have two little kids . Get the friend out of here with this /

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You friend*in serious dude . There was guys pinching out at 4. Guys with 90 commercial stops and 40 resi stops . Guys with 250 resi stops got :censored2:ed and no help . It was Xmas eve and I have two little kids . Get the friend out of here with this /
Well, if you complained about PVDs and they got rid of them, should they hire them back only for Christmas Eve?

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Hey look everyone, his meds wore off.