Christmas tip/gift for your loader

DOK

Is this a thing of the past where you are located with what seems to be the revolving door of ups part time workers?

What are you giving if any?

‘‘Tis the season.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Is this a thing of the past where you are located with what seems to be the revolving door of ups part time workers?

What are you giving if any?

‘‘Tis the season.
I load 4 trucks, drivers usually give me 50 bucks each but the one guy retired and it a a relative newbie driver so he won't give me anything

oldngray

nowhere special
And since we have those new labels with the chip in them, and they’re supposed to use a wand to find the miss loads, I’ve had double the miss loads ! God bless UPS nothing ever works correctly.
Their system shows the packages were loaded on the wrong truck.

But they don't care.

Manifesto

I usually do, but this year has been a revolving door of loaders, especially during peak. Seems like a different one every day so I wouldn't ever know who to give a tip to.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
And since we have those new labels with the chip in them, and they’re supposed to use a wand to find the miss loads, I’ve had double the miss loads ! God bless UPS nothing ever works correctly.
Somebody still has to find them and pull them out, they gave that job to the part time supervisors