Cloned fedex vehicles used for human trafficking

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Come on now, you're not really going with that are you? No one is saying those coming across right now have an immediate right to vote or even in the very near future.
Did you mean to say Biden is trying to curry favor with Hispanics? While we're at it, why are Cuban illegals OK and other illegals are not?. I pretty much know what your answer will be, but go ahead and tell us anyway.

vantexan

Did you mean to say Biden is trying to curry favor with Hispanics? While we're at it, why are Cuban illegals OK and other illegals are not?. I pretty much know what your answer will be, but go ahead and tell us anyway.
When Cubans were given special rights our government was Democratic controlled and it was about people fleeing a communist dictatorship.

The mistake you liberals make is believing Hispanics for the most part are going to be happy with the increase in their numbers. If you had lived in South Texas you would know how wrong that is. There's a lot of tension between American Hispanics and Mexicans on the border. And most these days are coming from Central America which have different cultures. Biden isn't currying favor with American Hispanics. Democrats believe that they are creating a new dependent class who after obtaining citizenship will be beholden to vote Democratic. The flaw in that plan is these people for the most part are willing to work and their personal beliefs are very different than today's Democratic Party. It's why Biden's Hispanic approval rating is at 35%.

The other issue is I believe at last count there have been border crossers from 109 different countries. Millions of people, none are vetted, and while it was ever so important that Americans get vaccinated our administration was letting all these people in without even testing for covid or proof of vaccination. Seems to me the administration was more concerned about getting them in than public safety. Why is that?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When Cubans were given special rights our government was Democratic controlled and it was about people fleeing a communist dictatorship.

The mistake you liberals make is believing Hispanics for the most part are going to be happy with the increase in their numbers. If you had lived in South Texas you would know how wrong that is. There's a lot of tension between American Hispanics and Mexicans on the border. And most these days are coming from Central America which have different cultures. Biden isn't currying favor with American Hispanics. Democrats believe that they are creating a new dependent class who after obtaining citizenship will be beholden to vote Democratic. The flaw in that plan is these people for the most part are willing to work and their personal beliefs are very different than today's Democratic Party. It's why Biden's Hispanic approval rating is at 35%.

The other issue is I believe at last count there have been border crossers from 109 different countries. Millions of people, none are vetted, and while it was ever so important that Americans get vaccinated our administration was letting all these people in without even testing for covid or proof of vaccination. Seems to me the administration was more concerned about getting them in than public safety. Why is that?
Just to make Conservatives angry and help FOX stoke the Fear Machine. I know that Republicans are trying to "convert" Hispanics into thinking the GOP cares about minorities. Good luck.

vantexan

Just to make Conservatives angry and help FOX stoke the Fear Machine. I know that Republicans are trying to "convert" Hispanics into thinking the GOP cares about minorities. Good luck.
The GOP cares about creating an economy where businesses thrive. That means jobs and opportunities. The Democratic Party wants people dependent in exchange for votes. When you can show me the great strides Democrats have made in poverty, crime, and education for their black constituents I'll believe the Democrats truly care. Until then it's all lip service while the major Democrats are lining their pockets.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I know that Republicans are trying to "convert" Hispanics into thinking the GOP cares about minorities. Good luck.
Not everyone can have the same success with minorities that the Democrats have had. Dems have created problems for minorities that even the most virulent racist couldn't accomplish.

Mutineer

According to you, Republicans are the ones who give Mexican immigrants jobs. There is alot of truth to that, but what you're forgetting is that they very much tend to be theists.

As you are no fan of jeezlers, I would expect you to revisit your opinion of Mexican immigration.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
According to you, Republicans are the ones who hire Mexican immigrants. There is alot of truth to that, but what you're forgetting is that they very much tend to be theists.

As you are no fan of jeezlers, I would expect you to revisit your opinion of Mexican immigration.
I've lived in California before. Pretty aware of landscapers, San Joaquin Valley agriculture and the general way Mexican illegals are exploited. Go to any Home Depot and you'll see contractors picking up their help every single day. Same for most moving companies and all general labor fields. You live there and are pretending not to notice some of what I just pointed out. SoCal or NorCal? I used to watch the green INS bus "raids' on Friday at some pretty good sized companies and then see the same guys back later the same week working at the same job they'd had...for years.
Bring back the bracero program and/or create something similar and things would improve. They wouldn't be coming here if there weren't jobs available, and they are definitely available.

bacha29

The GOP cares about creating an economy where businesses thrive. That means jobs and opportunities. The Democratic Party wants people dependent in exchange for votes. When you can show me the great strides Democrats have made in poverty, crime, and education for their black constituents I'll believe the Democrats truly care. Until then it's all lip service while the major Democrats are lining their pockets.
You don't say? LMAO.
So let's take a look at over in Pa and the 2024 Pa senatorial race.
The GOP has already selected it's hand picked candidate to run against Bob Casey Jr. Why it's none other than Dave McCormick.
Born into privilege. CEO of Bridgewater Associates, the world's largest hedge fund with major investments in China that global beacon of democracy and human rights.
After bearing 4 kids to him he disposes of his old lady in favor of a new old lady. And who is his new old lady? Why it's none other than a senior executive at guess where?.....Goldman Sachs. And at Goldman Sachs the firm comes before anything and anybody.

Now are you telling me that you believe that the Dave McCormick's of the world actually give a flying facial fornication about that exhausted server busting her ass waiting tables for tips and the federal tipped employee minimum wage of $2.13 an hour and hasn't seen a dime in child support in years? Or the long haul gear puncher who hasn't set foot in his house in more than a month?

C'mon man. In the eyes of the Dave McCormick's of the world people like the waitress and the long haul trucker are nothing more than inputs, accessories and most important of all legacy costs that have to be jettisoned any way possible.

Sure people like brown blob today have some workplace power despite their best efforts to ignore and deny the fact that they have albeit limited but nevertheless a measure of power thanks to the visionaries of 90 years ago and one single Supreme Court vote....Without it UPS would be just another Fedex in a country where today only 6% of it's private economic sector employees are represented by a labor union.

vantexan

You don't say? LMAO.
So let's take a look at over in Pa and the 2024 Pa senatorial race.
The GOP has already selected it's hand picked candidate to run against Bob Casey Jr. Why it's none other than Dave McCormick.
Born into privilege. CEO of Bridgewater Associates, the world's largest hedge fund with major investments in China that global beacon of democracy and human rights.
After bearing 4 kids to him he disposes of his old lady in favor of a new old lady. And who is his new old lady? Why it's none other than a senior executive at guess where?.....Goldman Sachs. And at Goldman Sachs the firm comes before anything and anybody.

Now are you telling me that you believe that the Dave McCormick's of the world actually give a flying facial fornication about that exhausted server busting her ass waiting tables for tips and the federal tipped employee minimum wage of $2.13 an hour and hasn't seen a dime in child support in years? Or the long haul gear puncher who hasn't set foot in his house in more than a month?

C'mon man. In the eyes of the Dave McCormick's of the world people like the waitress and the long haul trucker are nothing more than inputs, accessories and most important of all legacy costs that have to be jettisoned any way possible.

Sure people like brown blob today have some workplace power despite their best efforts to ignore and deny the fact that they have albeit limited but nevertheless a measure of power thanks to the visionaries of 90 years ago and one single Supreme Court vote....Without it UPS would be just another Fedex in a country where today only 6% of it's private economic sector employees are represented by a labor union.
You show me a successful man that stays committed to his marriage and likely he's also a faithful Christian. Way too many men once they achieve great success dump their wives for a younger woman or they cheat until they get caught.

But what does that have to do with whether the Democratic Party cares more about minorities than Republicans do? Can you point to all the major successes in alleviating poverty among poor blacks? How about the roaring success of schools like the Baltimore public school system where no one is able to do math at their grade level? And when we talk crime in the U.S. we're talking about how dangerous it is in poor black neighborhoods. Why after generations of throwing money at these problems haven't the Democrats fixed them? Because they don't want it fixed! They want to tell poor people the mean white Republicans want to hurt them. Want to scare them into voting Democratic.

You're damn right that greedy businessmen want to make money. They don't want to shell out anymore than they have to. And they want to grow their businesses. That leads to jobs and opportunities for everyone. Stop telling the black man it's all rigged and he can't have anything unless Democrats are giving it to him. Tell him instead to study hard and achieve. Plenty have and there are now a half million black millionaires in this country. They didn't get there by just staying home and taking welfare. And you know what? If all they ever achieve is a solid working class lifestyle that's fine too. You don't have to be a millionaire to have a decent life. But then you judge everyone by the size of their bank account.

bacha29

You show me a successful man that stays committed to his marriage and likely he's also a faithful Christian. Way too many men once they achieve great success dump their wives for a younger woman or they cheat until they get caught.

But what does that have to do with whether the Democratic Party cares more about minorities than Republicans do? Can you point to all the major successes in alleviating poverty among poor blacks? How about the roaring success of schools like the Baltimore public school system where no one is able to do math at their grade level? And when we talk crime in the U.S. we're talking about how dangerous it is in poor black neighborhoods. Why after generations of throwing money at these problems haven't the Democrats fixed them? Because they don't want it fixed! They want to tell poor people the mean white Republicans want to hurt them. Want to scare them into voting Democratic.

You're damn right that greedy businessmen want to make money. They don't want to shell out anymore than they have to. And they want to grow their businesses. That leads to jobs and opportunities for everyone. Stop telling the black man it's all rigged and he can't have anything unless Democrats are giving it to him. Tell him instead to study hard and achieve. Plenty have and there are now a half million black millionaires in this country. They didn't get there by just staying home and taking welfare. And you know what? If all they ever achieve is a solid working class lifestyle that's fine too. You don't have to be a millionaire to have a decent life. But then you judge everyone by the size of their bank account.
You mean faithful Christians like Donald ( Two Corinthians) Trump. Jimmy Swaggert , Jim Bakker and others?
While you have to give McCormick and people like him their due, not all of us worship them because of their wealth as some Southerners do or blindly think that they didn't get to where they at today without doing it at someone else's expense or leaving a trail of human misery in their wake.

They are greedy, entirely self serving and see the working class entirely as inputs and legacy costs that are to be discharged without regard to the human cost. That is the mindset behind how they were raised and educated. Madison Avenue is always out there hawking expensive to produce and market ad campaigns trying to portray big business and billionaires as compassionate socially responsible individuals. But it's only as effective as the individual is dumb enough to believe it while never questioning how the individual achieved such extraordinary riches.

Mutineer

I've lived in California before. Pretty aware of landscapers, San Joaquin Valley agriculture and the general way Mexican illegals are exploited. Go to any Home Depot and you'll see contractors picking up their help every single day. Same for most moving companies and all general labor fields. You live there and are pretending not to notice some of what I just pointed out.

Preaching to the choir. Do you really think I "pretend not to notice" that and more?

Bring back the bracero program and/or create something similar and things would improve.

It's way too late for that.

vantexan

You mean faithful Christians like Donald ( Two Corinthians) Trump. Jimmy Swaggert , Jim Bakker and others?
While you have to give McCormick and people like him their due, not all of us worship them because of their wealth as some Southerners do or blindly think that they didn't get to where they at today without doing it at someone else's expense or leaving a trail of human misery in their wake.

They are greedy, entirely self serving and see the working class entirely as inputs and legacy costs that are to be discharged without regard to the human cost. That is the mindset behind how they were raised and educated. Madison Avenue is always out there hawking expensive to produce and market ad campaigns trying to portray big business and billionaires as compassionate socially responsible individuals. But it's only as effective as the individual is dumb enough to believe it while never questioning how the individual achieved such extraordinary riches.
I don't think you understand what it means to be a faithful Christian.

But I digress. You have avoided what this conversation is about. The fear mongering the Democrats do to get the black vote yet the Democrats haven't solved the issues of poverty, education, and crime in the black community in spite of having thrown trillions of dollars at those problems. You just rail against the rich.

I don't care how rich a man is. If he's providing decent jobs, his business is growing, and there are opportunities to be had because of that then he's fine by me. If he lives his life like a train wreck and is harming his workers then it's time to move on.

Why is it that you don't believe these corporations are sincere in their motives but when they start supporting liberal causes like the LGBTQ+ people and Billy Bob doesn't like it it's Billy Bob that you go after?