Cloned fedex vehicles used for human trafficking

vantexan

Bring back the bracero program and/or create something similar and things would improve. They wouldn't be coming here if there weren't jobs available, and they are definitely available.

You do know that the Bracero program was started due to lack of manpower at home during WWII and when he became president Eisenhower had them all sent back?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don't think you understand what it means to be a faithful Christian.

But I digress. You have avoided what this conversation is about. The fear mongering the Democrats do to get the black vote yet the Democrats haven't solved the issues of poverty, education, and crime in the black community in spite of having thrown trillions of dollars at those problems. You just rail against the rich.

I don't care how rich a man is. If he's providing decent jobs, his business is growing, and there are opportunities to be had because of that then he's fine by me. If he lives his life like a train wreck and is harming his workers then it's time to move on.

Why is it that you don't believe these corporations are sincere in their motives but when they start supporting liberal causes like the LGBTQ+ people and Billy Bob doesn't like it it's Billy Bob that you go after?
Because @bacha29 is intentionally obtuse.

You should choose your talking points to more carefully align with bacha's soapbox.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You do know that the Bracero program was started due to lack of manpower at home during WWII and when he became president Eisenhower had them all sent back?
We have a labor shortage, especially in low wage service jobs. The whole idea behind bracero was to have them work here and go back. The main reason illegals come here is for work.

AB831

Gosh that sounds JUST LIKE a whataboutism!
Not at all. You told me I should take a course on critical thinking, and I asked which course you’d recommend and from which school, based on your personal experience. You’ve decline to answer now three times. Why are you afraid of the question?

I’ll try again. Where did you attend school? Are you that much of a coward to decline to answer for a fourth time?

vantexan

Not at all. You told me I should take a course on critical thinking, and I asked which course you’d recommend and from which school, based on your personal experience. You’ve decline to answer now three times. Why are you afraid of the question?

I’ll try again. Where did you attend school? Are you that much of a coward to decline to answer for a fourth time?
School of Hard Knocks, 1962-Present.

vantexan

We have a labor shortage, especially in low wage service jobs. The whole idea behind bracero was to have them work here and go back. The main reason illegals come here is for work.
And it's a documented fact that due to the rigors of getting here from Central America most from that region come here with the intent to stay. Many Mexicans return with many routinely going back and forth. I would imagine people coming from much further afield have no intention to go back unless they hit it big(which I suspect a lot of them assume will happen).

Your millions of illegals being let in will directly compete with low wage American workers. You know, the ones y'all claim the Democratic Party cares so much about.

It will be fine

And it's a documented fact that due to the rigors of getting here from Central America most from that region come here with the intent to stay. Many Mexicans return with many routinely going back and forth. I would imagine people coming from much further afield have no intention to go back unless they hit it big(which I suspect a lot of them assume will happen).

Your millions of illegals being let in will directly compete with low wage American workers. You know, the ones y'all claim the Democratic Party cares so much about.
Nobody cares about poor people.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Low wage American workers have plenty of jobs to choose from. A labor shortage has driven wages up, especially in the Service Sector, so they really aren't taking American jobs. When it comes to agriculture, no comparison. White people don't have the stamina or willingness to do field work, be exposed to noxious chemicals and actually perform hard labor.
Yeah, they probably want to stay because at home it's even worse. Remember Ammon Bundy, the Right Wing moocher/son of rancher/moocher Cliven Bundy? Even he is desperate for workers to work on his family properties and railed against the TRUMP anti-immigration policies. Why? Because nobody else would do the work for what he was willing to pay. He's running for governor in the nut state of Idaho, land where potatoes have the same IQ as humans.
REALITY. Face it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
How about you guys STFU about Corporate American screwing workers via low wages and benefits until you stop advocating for the flooding of the country with people who will work for peanuts?