Co-worker stinks up two belts - on topic

working up a sweat

This clown smells like someone who works in my hub. He works another job at Burger King and smells like arse.

He walks 2.5 miles to work. I once gave him a ride home with 2 other guys in my Ford Ranger with him sitting in the jump seat in the extended cab. He stank up the truck. It was the first and last time. We drive by him and now, I beep the horn and we wave. Pig Pen asked me why i did not pick him up. I told him we voted him off the island cause you stink.

His excuse was he did not like washing his clothes. A girl who had to work with him stuck a bar of soap in his jacket pocket but he did not get the message.

As far as i'm concerned. He can wallow in his stink and walk 5 miles a night. I still drive by him and beep my horn, eff him.

Last edited:
N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

This clown smells like someone who works in my hub. He works another job at Burger King and smells like arse.

He walks 2.5 miles to work. I once gave him a ride home with 2 other guys in my Ford Ranger with him sitting in the jump seat in the extended cab. He stank up the truck. It was the first and last time. We drive by him and now, I beep the horn and we wave. Pig Pen asked me why i did not pick him up. I told him we voted him off the island cause you stink.

His excuse was he did not like washing his clothes. A girl who had to work with him stuck a bar of soap in his jacket pocket but he did not get the message.

As far as i'm concerned. He can wallow in his stink and walk 5 miles a night. I still drive by him and beep my horn, eff him.
This is the guy who will help you when he walks up on ur broken down truck instead of walking by. Hope u feel like a winner

Yeah the guy who can't wash himself will be a mechanical savant the day your car dies leaving work.

I walk 10 miles round trip to get to work. I love my morning walks. But I shower beforehand and use deodorant with fresh clothes and stay hydrated. How this is too hard for some people I do not know.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Out the corner of my eye I read this as '@RonBurgandy?????????? stinks up two belts.'

upload_2017-8-19_17-2-8.png