Co-worker stinks up two belts - on topic

4evapreloader

Chances are he just doesn't care. I mean, how can he not know?

I've always wondered about putting a tiny bit of something like Vics Vapor rub under my nose. Don't know if it's harmful or not, I'll leave others to research that.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I've always wondered about putting a tiny bit of something like Vics Vapor rub under my nose. Don't know if it's harmful or not, I'll leave others to research that.
Listen. Have you never been to a persons hose that has a couple dogs and whole house smells like dogs but they have no idea. Happens all the time. People get use to there environment and other people suffer the consequences

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I
On topic please I need help, this is pretty bad.

Guy at work seriously needs to shower. Dude downright stanks. It is disgusting I want to throw up every time he walks by. I've started holding my breath but it makes my eyes burn and his stench gets on everything he's near. There's no saving you.

They turn the fans on but all it does is blow his stank around. It smells like Burger King and bad onions mixed with like c-diff poo from dying people or something. Kind of a sweet smell to the disgustingness. Like a stale unwashed infection mixed with natural toxins like bad mushrooms or spoiling cabbage. It's like pee mixed with midnight male boxer funtime and just, I dunno, old rotting meat smells better.

It's been months. He rotates the same 3 sets of clothes (shirts at least) and doesn't wash anything. Honestly I think he wears the same pants.

His smell makes me sick. It is toxic. I make sure not to touch him, clear the area, and notify a supervisor.

But lol no really, is there anything I can do? I did the pull next to him one day and I couldn't get his stank out of my hair, clothes or jacket and had to wash everything twice. My backpack still isn't the same.

Brownslave said hand him a bar of soap. Can I tell the guy he's a disgusting slob and he makes everybody sick without getting fired?

Please tell me there's something somewhere outside of the appearance policy that can make this guy change his freaking clothes or shower. It's so bad it's making me sick thinking about it.

It seems like in the world today, I'd be racist or some kind of -ist and get sued if I told someone they need to wash themselves. It ain't just me either I don't know how others stand it but the fan just blows it in my face. I've literally gagged before and it's only a matter of time until I throw up, and I've eaten some nasty psychedelic cacti and plants/fungus in my life that I know it ain't a weak stomach.

How do I get him non stank without getting fired by saying the wrong thing? Dude is so nasty. I'm starting to worry about my own health being around him and catching crabs or lice or scabies.
I would get him alone and tell him.
would

Cementups

Box Monkey
We had a similar situation with a preloader earlier in the year. It was to the point where drivers complained their cars stunk all day. Did an annual ride with a guy and was still ready to puke when it was time to start pickups. I had the personal hygiene talk with the guy the next day since the preload sup is useless. Worked for about a week and then right back to where we were.

Guy transferred about a month later and it was the happiest preload I've seen since I started here.

We had a preloader last peak that I nicknamed Tidy Cat, but we called him TC for short so he didn't know we were talking about him. He smelled like cat piss and so did your package car for the rest of the day. His cousin who loaded next to him told us that his family raised horses and the smell was actually from the horse piss and :censored2:. He would wear the same clothes in that he wore to clean stalls and wash horses. But he looked homeless and disgusting too, so I'm sure his personal hygiene was not up to par either.

watdaflock?

On topic please I need help, this is pretty bad.

Guy at work seriously needs to shower. Dude downright stanks.

is there anything I can do? Can I tell the guy he's a disgusting slob and he makes everybody sick without getting fired?

How do I get him non stank without getting fired by saying the wrong thing?

Learn how to communicate politely.

Hope this helps.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh

You always see detectives on tv shows putting vapor rub under their noses when they show up to a homicide so I do not think it is harmful

Observer

I would purchase the mask and wear it to work. I would also tell the sup the reason you are wearing it. If the sup does nothing about it - grieve. The guy is producing a toxic waste smell. You might tell you sup maybe OSHA could help with this as this is an environmental issue.
Good luck with dealing with "pig pen". Even if the guy is poor - you can buy shirts and shorts for next to nothing at the thrift stores. You also might realize that it also involves the feet. Stinky socks are the worse.