COLA is a 33 cent adjustment to top scale

What'dyabringmetoday???

No, you aren't. We don't need to keep printing money the way we have been. We should have shut the printing press off and pushed it into a river a long time ago.

Stop printing money.
Fix the value of the dollar to some weight of gold.
Let everybody benefit, instead of a few rich fatcats who hate you, me, and everybody we know.
Careful- you were talking to a very intelligent person. Lol.

Non liberal

Make a positive change. Run for an office, join an advisory committee or work on a campaign. There is so much to learn and understand about public service.
Yeah sure, in between working 60-70 hours a week and trying to raise kids to not support this liberal garbage? Ill get right on it. I barely have enough time to vote.

Up In Smoke

Yeah sure, in between working 60-70 hours a week and trying to raise kids to not support this liberal garbage? Ill get right on it. I barely have enough time to vote.
Thirty plus years with this company and I (with my wife) have been able to work full time, be a full time steward, a trustee for our local, get a degree in accounting, assistant coach my girls athletics, sit on the finance committee of our church, sat on advisory committees for business development in our city and assist my wife in running a handful of small businesses. If your motivated to be part of the solution, the pieces fall in place. I've also become a state elections officer and co-run a non partisan campaign for a county board seat. Complaining seems easy.

Non liberal

Thirty plus years with this company and I (with my wife) have been able to work full time, be a full time steward, a trustee for our local, get a degree in accounting, assistant coach my girls athletics, sit on the finance committee of our church, sat on advisory committees for business development in our city and assist my wife in running a handful of small businesses. If your motivated to be part of the solution, the pieces fall in place. I've also become a state elections officer and co-run a non partisan campaign for a county board seat. Complaining seems easy.
Mm, ok, well if your a driver that’s illegal. Wreck and injure somebody and let them find out you do half that stuff. You’ll be sued, lose everything you have and you’ll be lucky to Stay out of the clink. Besides I’ve learned a long time ago, you can’t fight city hall. There is too much money involved and too many crooked people to waste my time. My family is too important to me, I take care of them before I try and save the world. Don’t get me wrong, I go to meetings and interject my opinions when I can, but that’s about all I have time for.

I was 13 in 1980 and remember some of the financial arguments my parents got in. We got through it by cutting expenses and doing without. My little brother a I wore hand me downs through most of our middle and high school years. Everyday people can get rid of a lot of expensive gadgets and material things. Everyday people got used to cheap credit and those days are done.
And people don't have cell phone and internet bills back down

Up In Smoke

No, you aren't. We don't need to keep printing money the way we have been. We should have shut the printing press off and pushed it into a river a long time ago.

Stop printing money.
Fix the value of the dollar to some weight of gold.
Let everybody benefit, instead of a few rich fatcats who hate you, me, and everybody we know.
The dollar is at 10 year highs and up nearly 15% year over year. The 10yr treasuries are at 12 year highs and up nearly 150% year over year. Treasuries themselves are up nearly 500% since 2020. By the Fed raising rates and reducing the bond purchasing we are strengthening our dollar versus the rest of the world. Reducing subsidies from 750 billion in 2020 to something closer to the 75 billion (pre pandemic) will also strengthen our dollar. We reduced the deficit by 300 billion last year and if they maintain QT, we are looking at 1.3 trillion in deficit reduction this year. Weaning the economy off of near 0% interest rates and into something more sustainable is the goal of the Fed.

Up In Smoke

And people don't have cell phone and internet bills back down
I had my daughters call the cable company, cell company, Sirius, Netflix and their credit card companies. Every single one gave them a discounted rate and their credit card extended dbl cash back for the next 6 months. All you have to do is call and threaten to cancel.

Up In Smoke

I'm going to venture to guess that you are a 5-10 yr employee that went out and bought a house, truck and boat before you had six months wages in savings for emergencies. I'm also going to say you've refinanced that house a couple times trying to keep up with the Jones's. Working those hours tells me your chasing some bad decisions.

Non liberal

I'm going to venture to guess that you are a 5-10 yr employee that went out and bought a house, truck and boat before you had six months wages in savings for emergencies. I'm also going to say you've refinanced that house a couple times trying to keep up with the Jones's. Working those hours tells me your chasing some bad decisions.
Lol, I don’t know where you work. I don’t have a choice about the hours. Second, I’m a 16 yr employee with 300k put away for retirement and just refinanced my house at 2.5 percent that knocked 5 yrs and a percentage point of my rate. There’s a difference between refinancing and a home equity loan. I’m fine financially, I don’t do stupid. and I still don’t have any extra money. I doubt anyone really does who likes to eat a steak every now and then. This :censored2: in office is going to break this country, and he’s doing it on purpose.

Lol, I don’t know where you work. I don’t have a choice about the hours. Second, I’m a 16 yr employee with 300k put away for retirement and just refinanced my house at 2.5 percent that knocked 5 yrs and a percentage point of my rate. There’s a difference between refinancing and a home equity loan. I’m fine financially, I don’t do stupid. and I still don’t have any extra money. I doubt anyone really does who likes to eat a steak every now and then. This :censored2: in office is going to break this country, and he’s doing it on purpose.
You better check that $300,000 retirement plan again with this clown in office