COLA is a 33 cent adjustment to top scale

floridays

I'm being conservative in my 401k and ira plans looking like crap right now
Same here. It's not distressing, but it's not why we funded them to watch them be dimished over things we have no control over. I'm not a smart financial market guy, I do understand trends and outcomes, inputs and results. I think I do at least.

Last edited:

ManInBrown

They are running everybody out the door at 8 hours this week and when I was pulling back in last night I saw two coyotes leaving with loads. I hope O’Brien plays big time hardball with them. That’s what we elected him for, now let’s see it. We were all for he most part sick and tired of lackey boy Hoffa. Let’s see Sean do what he promised he would.

They are running everybody out the door at 8 hours this week and when I was pulling back in last night I saw two coyotes leaving with loads. I hope O’Brien plays big time hardball with them. That’s what we elected him for, now let’s see it. We were all for he most part sick and tired of lackey boy Hoffa. Let’s see Sean do what he promised he would.
This company definitely wants to outsource as much as they can get away with.

And that's why I believe that's why Sean O'Brien made such a strong statement to the company when he got elected.

ManInBrown

This company definitely wants to outsource as much as they can get away with.

And that's why I believe that's why Sean O'Brien made such a strong statement to the company when he got elected.
Let’s hope he follows thru. The company needs a serious reality check. Sean needs to take them to the woodshed. Our cola raise needs to be measured in dollars, not cents. WTF am I gonna do with $.40 when it cost me $70 to fill my gas tank, and 18 months ago it cost $25-$30? And let’s not even start on groceries. You go in for a few things and you walk out $40 lighter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do a start up for some utes, ...
Did you say youts?

my-cousin-vinny-youts.gif

hyena

Sean will live up to his word. He’s gonna be a great leader. Changes are already being made with Sean and his administration.