COLA raise in October? (Express Only)

fedex_rtd

I did not retire. Going part time and giving up RTD pay. They offered. I took it. I dont analysis it, I just jumped on it. Our FO drivers normally only work about 15 or so a week anyway working 5 days.

This guy is a total fraud...now he claims to be an RTD, last year he claimed to be a trainer at a DGO location. What’s it going to be next week? Shine boy for management?

Oldfart

This guy is a total fraud...now he claims to be an RTD, last year he claimed to be a trainer at a DGO location. What’s it going to be next week? Shine boy for management?
Never claimed to be a trainer. I assist with REDS, Courier Class and DD class. I have been a RTD since the early 80's before there was a CDL and before AGFS or AGTT was created. We just had Special Chauffeur way back when and then the CDL came about. Don't care what your opinion is, not important.

floridays

You didn't read closely enough what he said in this post and previously. He has been consistent with his posts.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well, plausible deniability has to be plausible. Waiting for the earnings report today I was looking into insider trading today. And read a story about a guy who got in deep :censored2: because his wife purchased 50k in shares of a company her husband was doing business with just before their stock spiked, how do you think that turned out? Bear in mind this is not some sort of threat or anything, you as an hourly employee at worst if :censored2: hit the fan be (GASP) forced to work your 20 hours or whatever.

If you freely admit that the two situations are completely different, what's the point?

Whoever signed off on the arrangement however, would maybe be canned. So this isn't really an attack on you, but more so your manager...

LOL, no one would be fired for that, and...

especially with the lackluster earnings report today we shouldn't be doing stuff like this.

...anyone that low on the operations chain who makes decisions with an earnings report in mind is a joke of a manager, just as an investor who lets the decisions of someone that low on the chain influence his feelings about his investment is a joke of an investor, like bacha.