Colin Kaepernick refusal to stand during national anthem

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think @moreluck would like this image!

101329815_10222954558558003_3715128667882389504_n.jpg

The camera doesn't lie

... or does it?
Irrelevant ... the combined image speaks for itself ... although interpretations of that combined image can vary.

My take ... Colin was kneeling to protest police treatment of Blacks as demonstrated in the image to the right.

Last edited:

rickyb

ive written lyrics for the new national anthem to reflect the nation's reality of everyone being misled and confused:

THREE BLIND MICE

THREE BLIND MICE

SEE HOW THEY RUN

SEE HOW THEY RUN

refineryworker05

Kaepernick thing was when I knew a lot of Americans are confused about their actual beliefs.

I heard the argument Kap is bringing politics into sports and I don't want that over and over, but if kneeling during the national anthem is a political act, then standing during the national anthem is a political act. One can't be political without the other being political. So these people far from wanting politics out of sports, wanted politics in sports and wanted to force these players to perform the political act of standing during the national anthem, yet they twisted this argument into, Oh I just want politics out of sports. This is how a lot of political discussions go. People hiding or unaware of what they really believe and the implications of those beliefs. They just know they are a good person, so their political opinions are good.

vantexan

Kaepernick thing was when I knew a lot of Americans are confused about their actual beliefs.

I heard the argument Kap is bringing politics into sports and I don't want that over and over, but if kneeling during the national anthem is a political act, then standing during the national anthem is a political act. One can't be political without the other being political. So these people far from wanting politics out of sports, wanted politics in sports and wanted to force these players to perform the political act of standing during the national anthem, yet they twisted this argument into, Oh I just want politics out of sports. This is how a lot of political discussions go. People hiding or unaware of what they really believe and the implications of those beliefs. They just know they are a good person, so their political opinions are good.
Standing is showing respect to our flag and thus to our nation. Kneeling is showing disrespect. When one learns that Kaepernick has communist sympathies it puts his kneeling in a different light.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Gwen Berry, the U.S. Olympic hammer thrower who sparked outrage by turning away from the American flag during the national anthem, is sponsored by Color of Change, a left-wing group that advocates for defunding the police.

Color of Change, which has sponsored Berry since last September and is funding her through the end of the year, applauded her "leadership" on Tuesday amid the ongoing backlash.