National Anthem PCM

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
AnchoredBothAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

542thruNthru

I couldn't laugh any harder at this comment😂😂😂 If there is no law or rule stating it, then I'm doing whatever the hell I want. friend the shop Stewart too. He can't force me to act under his beliefs either.

Every general membership meeting I've been to we begin with standing, taking off our caps and say the pledge of allegiance.

j4ck4zz

Our center started playing the National Anthem about 2 minutes before start time yesterday. They said they are going to do this every day in lieu of a PCM. Most of us stood there and removed our hats and covered our hearts with our hand. Some Kneeled. It was interesting though because the manager had a notepad out and was writing somethings down as the song belted through our building. Was he writing the names of those who kneeled or those who stood. I asked my shop steward and he said don’t worry. Later we got a text message on Diad saying all drivers are required to be at the PCM 2 minutes before start time and must stand. This happening anywhere else. Momma always told me to stand for the flag and kneel for the cross...was Momma wrong. We lost her to to a freak accident about 4 years ago when she chocked to death at a competitive eating competition.

I thought Kim L..... "retired" lol

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
America. So terrible that people would rather just deal with it than actually go to other places they think are so great.

textat3

i just feel we should leave all the anthem stuff out of the work place...most of us our just hear to relax and make 125g tossing cardboard...I don’t know but my manager is a former district manager so he knows something.

rod

Retired 22 years
i just feel we should leave all the anthem stuff out of the work place...most of us our just hear to relax and make 125g tossing cardboard...I don’t know but my manager is a former district manager so he knows something.

Apparently he knows how to friend-up enough to get demoted from District Manager down to Center Manager. He must be a REAL screw-up.