National Anthem PCM

542thruNthru

My justification: I'll kneel because I WANT TO. :censored2: YOU if you have a problem with it, racist pusillanimous.
Does this get you triggered also?
tenor-5.gif

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
You nationalist, not patriotic, boot lickers need to think about who the real 'snowflakes' are.

It is my constitutionally protected right to do whatever I want with my speech or property. So if I want to buy a flag, then burn it or wipe my corn hole with it I am fully within my rights.

Just think about how pissed off you get over something that has no effect on you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just think about how pissed off you get over something that has no effect on you.
My thoughts exactly when I see the thugs kneeling at their own country's flag and trying to topple the statues of its founders. These things don't affect them at all.

Bunch of crybaby idiots who need to deal with their victimhood mentality.

Overpaid Union Thug

You nationalist, not patriotic, boot lickers need to think about who the real 'snowflakes' are.

It is my constitutionally protected right to do whatever I want with my speech or property. So if I want to buy a flag, then burn it or wipe my corn hole with it I am fully within my rights.

But you fail to see the irony in snowflakes (yes that’s right) burning/defacing the very symbol of what allows said snowflakes to express their displeasure with their own country.

So, yes, snowflakes have the right to hate their own country and be triggered. But it is hilarious to watch them burn the symbol of freedom and free speech to express that anger. LOL

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Our center started playing the National Anthem about 2 minutes before start time yesterday. They said they are going to do this every day in lieu of a PCM. Most of us stood there and removed our hats and covered our hearts with our hand. Some Kneeled. It was interesting though because the manager had a notepad out and was writing somethings down as the song belted through our building. Was he writing the names of those who kneeled or those who stood. I asked my shop steward and he said don’t worry. Later we got a text message on Diad saying all drivers are required to be at the PCM 2 minutes before start time and must stand. This happening anywhere else. Momma always told me to stand for the flag and kneel for the cross...was Momma wrong. We lost her to to a freak accident about 4 years ago when she chocked to death at a competitive eating competition.
Was it hot dogs?