National Anthem PCM

542thruNthru

How were black soldiers treated after they came back from fighting WWII? And you want EVERYONE to stand for this flag?
Interesting that you picked WWII and not the Civil War or WWI.

How were soldiers treated during and after Vietnam?

Yeah the world is cruel and it sucks. Welcome to America where you can treat someone like :censored2: and no one can do anything about it. God bless America:)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i just feel we should leave all the anthem stuff out of the work place...most of us our just hear to relax and make 125g tossing cardboard...I don’t know but my manager is a former district manager so he knows something.

Maybe not if he fell that far
center manager = glorified babysitter

FromOffTheStreets

27776935277_db9823824b.jpg

derrick

my grandfather was in the armed forces and he stood for the flag but he frought for my right to take a knee for police.

when i was in middle and high school people were witnesses and they stepped outside when we did the pledge and prayed and we never treated them differently. just never cared if people did or didn't and i had better :censored2: to worry about in life.

kxs783kms

kxs783
i just hope we can all learn to stand when the anthem plays....no matter how you feel about UPS. God Bless American.

Do you or anyone else in here stand for the pledge when you're in your home and a baseball or football game, etc. is about to start? I highly doubt it. Most people stand because they were taught and trained to stand for the flag, not because they actually care about it or America, but they do so they can show other Americans that they have fake patriotism when someone is standing next to them. It's actually disrespectful to wear the flag on shirts, ball caps, headbands, etc. but people don't care enough not to wear them to show their fake patriotism. They won't tell you that in your history books though.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our center started playing the National Anthem about 2 minutes before start time yesterday. They said they are going to do this every day in lieu of a PCM. Most of us stood there and removed our hats and covered our hearts with our hand. Some Kneeled. It was interesting though because the manager had a notepad out and was writing somethings down as the song belted through our building. Was he writing the names of those who kneeled or those who stood. I asked my shop steward and he said don’t worry. Later we got a text message on Diad saying all drivers are required to be at the PCM 2 minutes before start time and must stand. This happening anywhere else. Momma always told me to stand for the flag and kneel for the cross...was Momma wrong. We lost her to to a freak accident about 4 years ago when she chocked to death at a competitive eating competition.
What was Mama shoving down her gullet?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our center started playing the National Anthem about 2 minutes before start time yesterday. They said they are going to do this every day in lieu of a PCM. Most of us stood there and removed our hats and covered our hearts with our hand. Some Kneeled. It was interesting though because the manager had a notepad out and was writing somethings down as the song belted through our building. Was he writing the names of those who kneeled or those who stood. I asked my shop steward and he said don’t worry. Later we got a text message on Diad saying all drivers are required to be at the PCM 2 minutes before start time and must stand. This happening anywhere else. Momma always told me to stand for the flag and kneel for the cross...was Momma wrong. We lost her to to a freak accident about 4 years ago when she chocked to death at a competitive eating competition.
This isn’t even decent trolling

Over70irregs

Interesting that you picked WWII and not the Civil War or WWI.

How were soldiers treated during and after Vietnam?

Yeah the world is cruel and it sucks. Welcome to America where you can treat someone like :censored2: and no one can do anything about it. God bless America:)
Actually Black Soldiers fought in every American war so he should have picked all of them (I love history channel). This country is founded on doing something about it. The world is watching.... They know our history and marvel at it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I thought Obama was going to fix all of this? That's what plenty of guilt ridden white folk believed.

Over70irregs

I prefer special event history for $200 Alex. Pass on politics. Gave up on regular TV and went deep on the History channel during pandemic. Early American war I could not resist. Nothing but dap for Mr. 9.5 542thruNthru....

watdaflock?

Being a true patriot means not being a pussbag and standing up for what you believe in. I’ll stand and take my hat off because my Vietnam Vet grandpa would roll in his grave if I knelt. But if you wanna take a knee or just ignore the anthem....this is America. That is your choice.
It has zero to do with grandpa and him serving.

Hope this helps.