College admissions scam

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Speaking of unrequited love , @DriveInDriveOut just tagged the above post with another one of his “creative” labels.
1544283849866.gif

Serf

The most "prestigious" Universities literally have billion dollar endowments that are tax exempt. Second tier Universities that are still considered elite have 500+ million dollar endowments. Also tax exempt.
Then these schools arbitrarily raise tuition almost annually. Easily get away with charging 1,000 bucks a semester for required books. Which are worth cents on the dollar when you try to resell them later. My take is that big University is more mafioso than even the NCAA & Government.
"College for All." Even if it means you must first take remedial math & english to get in.

MAKAVELI

Sounds like he followed proper protocol on bribing colleges.
The headline is a bit misleading. The donation was made by him and Lovine 6 years ago. USC located in South Central by the way. At least he was giving back to his community.

El Correcto

god is dead
The headline is a bit misleading. The donation was made by him and Lovine 6 years ago. USC located in South Central by the way. At least he was giving back to his community.
I agree, doesn’t seem like anything illegal to me. Not sure why it’s worth mentioning at all.