College Students Love Trump's Tax Plan?

floridays

Eh, you would've defended Sarah Palin against Katie Couric's "gotcha" question back in 2008 when she was asked what newspapers and magazines she reads. This is a legitimate "gotcha" interview and doesn't reflect my personal opinions on today's college students.
What newspapers and magazines do you read?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where's the gotcha? These kids are college students at George Washington University. They are fully illiterate ( these kids) as to the facts and solely based their answers on name association. Without a doubt (in this instance) they are fully indoctrinated in the mindset, "I don't know :censored2:, but if it's Trumps policy or proposal I'm against it." Their facial expressions prove they weren't duped, they are simply programmed by association, not ideas or substance.
Sounds like you were the one who was duped by that highly edited video. Guess you're just an "illiterate as to the facts". You're simply programed to defend trump. Sad, bigly sad.

floridays

Yep. You can't cherry pick and present only the parts Bernie might very well agree with, then pull up the curtain and say "AHA! GOTCHA! TRUMP'S IDEA!".
The idiots are college students, their response should have been that there were parts they liked and agreed with, other parts not so much. He asked the question to people that supposedly can rationally think and draw conclusions from that act. Not so, these jerks are just mind controlled idiots that know two things, "Trump idiot", Trump fill in your other. Put Bernie Sanders name on the same stuff it's orgasms.

floridays

Sounds like you were the one who was duped by that highly edited video. Guess you're just an "illiterate as to the facts". You're simply programed to defend trump. Sad, bigly sad.[/QU
So give me the facts, theses highly educated jackwads were tricked into something they didn't know. The truth is when asked about Trumps plan they said their piece. When parts of his plan were put to him as Bernies they loved it. Point being, if you don't know Trumps plan don't piss on it solely because the name Trump is associated with it. Have enough intelligence to say you don't know enough to make an informed comment. If you do as these clowns did you end up looking as a jackazz as they did, and are...plural.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So give me the facts, theses highly educated jackwads were tricked into something they didn't know. The truth is when asked about Trumps plan they said their piece. When parts of his plan were put to him as Bernies they loved it. Point being, if you don't know Trumps plan don't piss on it solely because the name Trump is associated with it. Have enough intelligence to say you don't know enough to make an informed comment. If you do as these clowns did you end up looking as a jackazz as they did, and are...plural.
Dude. It's a joke video. They edited it to make people look bad. That's the whole point. Good lord you're gullible.

floridays

Sounds like you were the one who was duped by that highly edited video. Guess you're just an "illiterate as to the facts". You're simply programed to defend trump. Sad, bigly sad.
You gave me a creative, i'm not an artist, defend your statement after you reply to mine. I've never to my mind ever done a creative thing in my life, i'm not an artist nor a craftsman that creates things, give it a try buddy you can think.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
aprilmayteamsterweb_0.jpg
What newspapers and magazines do you read?
Teamsters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You gave me a creative, i'm not an artist, defend your statement after you reply to mine. I've never to my mind ever done a creative thing in my life, i'm not an artist nor a craftsman that creates things, give it a try buddy you can think.
If there was a :censored2: icon I would have used it instead.

Wally

Trillions added to national debt under Trump's plan not Bernie's, seems like trump and his cronies are the ones who want free stuff.
Both sides have been on that gravy train. Makes me sick but the second you try cutting an obsolete program or freeze spending you are "starving children and killing the elderly"?

floridays

I talk to uneducated, educated clowns like that every day I can definitely call bs on that. Take a hike.
Thanks for my first disagree, however what I said is actually part of my job so it is factual. To make you feel better I will agree with you though. I hope you feel emboldened now to carry the torch to the resistance.

rickyb

Both sides have been on that gravy train. Makes me sick but the second you try cutting an obsolete program or freeze spending you are "starving children and killing the elderly"?
quite often thats true. clinton did it with welfare reform which mostly affected single mothers. trumps doing it with obamacare, which isnt good enough to begin with.

Wally

quite often thats true. clinton did it with welfare reform which mostly affected single mothers. trumps doing it with obamacare, which isnt good enough to begin with.
It goes way beyond that. How long can any government continue to live on the credit card?