College Students Love Trump's Tax Plan?

bbsam

Staff member
So give me the facts, theses highly educated jackwads were tricked into something they didn't know. The truth is when asked about Trumps plan they said their piece. When parts of his plan were put to him as Bernies they loved it. Point being, if you don't know Trumps plan don't piss on it solely because the name Trump is associated with it. Have enough intelligence to say you don't know enough to make an informed comment. If you do as these clowns did you end up looking as a jackazz as they did, and are...plural.
Because if Trump's name is applied, they have plenty of context to know it deserves to be pissed on. Same with Bernie, plenty of context.

bbsam

Staff member
Both sides have been on that gravy train. Makes me sick but the second you try cutting an obsolete program or freeze spending you are "starving children and killing the elderly"?
That doesn't matter. If republicans are serious about the debt then they really have no choice but to cut those programs or somehow pressure businesses into paying employees in such a way as to eliminate the need.

newfie

Oh come now, my conservative friend. You'd totally be in the tank for her if she became a topic of discussion today.

as you would be if I mocked pocahantas warren? you're barking up the wrong tree. sorry to disappoint your delusions

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That doesn't matter. If republicans are serious about the debt then they really have no choice but to cut those programs or somehow pressure businesses into paying employees in such a way as to eliminate the need.
Where are the balanced budget Democrats? Are there any?

Wally

So republicans are just liars who want to spend, run up the debt and complain about the debt once they leave office? That's insidious.
Part of the problem is they are afraid of the starving children charges that will follow. Until both sides work together, nothing will happen.

bbsam

Staff member
Part of the problem is they are afraid of the starving children charges that will follow. Until both sides work together, nothing will happen.
That's letting them off too easily. The biggest consequence to winning elections is that the winners have to govern. I know. It's a bitch.

rickyb

It goes way beyond that. How long can any government continue to live on the credit card?
i was just listening to steve keen and i think michael hudson says the same thing that: comparing government budget to a household budget is not the same thing.

sounds like you dont want too much government debt but not too little either.

you can see what austerity did to greece.

rickyb

and obviously trumps tax plan is a big giveaway to the rich. didnt obama renew bush's tax cuts?

for more check out michael hudson, ralph nader radio hour.

i think people who earn less than 20 / hr shouldnt pay any taxes. this will also help the economy and the minimum wage debate.

rickyb

and after trump tax cuts drive up the debt, the political parties will say "we have to cut social security or privatize it, we have to cut and privatize this program, etc"

Wally

i was just listening to steve keen and i think michael hudson says the same thing that: comparing government budget to a household budget is not the same thing.

sounds like you dont want too much government debt but not too little either.

you can see what austerity did to greece.
I not aware of these people. What do they think about us living on the credit card?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
and after trump tax cuts drive up the debt, the political parties will say "we have to cut social security or privatize it, we have to cut and privatize this program, etc"
Ya right, that's political suicide.
They'll drag it down little by little, because they know they'll be dead by the time the bills come due. Baby Boomers SMH. This is what you get when you live under an Gerontocracy.