colleges and universities

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's to make the topic more general to encourage more posting opprtunities for those that don't like the narrow, tunnel vision topic names that you make up !! Usually no one else can post anything but you.....

It's for future posters who want to post anything regarding colleges or universities.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's to make the topic more general to encourage more posting opprtunities for those that don't like the narrow, tunnel vision topic names that you make up !! Usually no one else can post anything but you.....

It's for future posters who want to post anything regarding colleges or universities.

The "narrow tunnel vision topics"???

You mean like the 100 OBAMA topics you have started on this board that end up being the same thing over and over?

get serious.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The "narrow tunnel vision topics"???

You mean like the 100 OBAMA topics you have started on this board that end up being the same thing over and over?

get serious.

TOS.
No, like the ones you start that Say "Sarah Palin destroy her and the moose she rode in on"
Go back and check the 6 pages of Obama topics......mine are very few of them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, like the ones you start that Say "Sarah Palin destroy her and the moose she rode in on"
Go back and check the 6 pages of Obama topics......mine are very few of them.

Time for a reality check?? I think FOX news is peddling a memory drug during Orielly.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A program that you watch.......while I'm watching re-runs of The Middle for 2 hours from5-7

If that were true, you wouldnt be posting for hours on this board the minute after you hear something hour after hour on fox.

Oh wait, I forgot, those are "your" thoughts.

TOS.

island1fox

More,

I see not too much changes around here --some have the same old worn out talking points --a sign of the uneducated and low informed voter ---Fox this Fox that --knows all the shows and their content ---but claims everyone else is watching them .

Not even funny --just pitiful !:raspberry:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can't you just picture John Belushi at the admittance office saying,"But I feel like a woman..."

"Bryn Mawr College, an all-women’s liberal arts school in Pennsylvania, clarified its admission policy on Monday to accept transwomen and individuals who “identify as women” when they apply."

rickyb

from the page:
"Professor Andrew Ross PhD, New York University (NYU)/Strike Debt/Creditocracy and the Case for Debt Refusal joins Thom. $1.2 trillion. That is how much money Americans now hold in student loan debt - a new record. And while student debt affects people of all races and classes - it is having a disproportionately large impact on low-income Americans and communities of color. As a recent study from Demos has shown - both black and latino students are more likely than white students to depend on loans to pay their way through school. Low-income students - meanwhile - are also more likely than wealthy students to depend on student loans to pay their way through school. So what should this tell us about the student loan system as a whole? And what does it mean for the future of upward mobility in American society?

For more information on the stories we've covered visit our websites at thomhartmann.com - freespeech.org - and RT.com. You can also watch tonight's show on Hulu - at Hulu.com/THE BIG PICTURE and over at The Big Picture YouTube page. And - be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
WLberUs.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Conservative Father’s Guide To Cutting Off Activist Children

1) Cancel all credit cards
2) Retrieve the car, or transfer all costs to the student
3) Stop paying tuition
4) Books

Remember that textbooks cost hundreds of dollars, because they’re all written by old, rich, straight white men. Students will want to find a friend who’s patriarchy-compromised so they can share textbooks.
5) Cut off the cell phone
6) Room and board
7) Even after college, remember to keep the evil, heteropatriarchial tap turned off

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/...thers-guide-to-cutting-off-activist-children/