colonoscopies

chev

Nightcrawler
Ya, ummm sorry zchev, I can not relate! :dissapointed:
Oh you really should have it done. It's a "blast" :laughing:

Rod--I thought I would never get it all out. I was so afraid I was gonna chit myself on the way to the procedure.:sick:

Downsized-- I feel I am being hypnotized by your avatar. It reminds me a Scott Sigler's book "Infected"

INFECTEDCOVER-small.jpg

Last edited:

LiL"Comet"

Chev from a female perspective hell half of those do apply!!! I had to have one about 8 yrs ago and will be up to have another in about 2 yrs.

The procedure very easy in fact painless butt boy afterwards how toot, toot, tuts fly!!! LOL All I remember when I woke up on my way to the recovery room was the nurse leaned down to me and said "listen honey your going to be experiencing quiet a bit of flatulence so you just don't be afraid to let it out OK" I felt like my kindergarten teacher was telling me it was OK not to be afraid of something.

I still was feeling some drugs so I let out what I thought was a little one :blushing2::speechless2: it rumbled the dam curtains!!! I looked over at my husband all I saw was the back of him leaving the room. LOL What was so bad was I wasn't in a room by myself it was just curtains dividing people who were just coming out of surgery's and things. Every Time you know how you kinda make a face when your letting one go.. well LOL LOL I was sharing another tune with the world I had a visitor stick his head in the door, OMG what timing I thought I would die!!!

My husband finally came back to the room about 30 minutes later asking me are you done yet?? LOL I said wow that how someone feels when there having sex with someone and other person says "are you done Yet"?:wink2:
I will definitely never forget my first time!!! LOL:surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
They force air into you and if you don't expel the air, you will have severe cramping.,,,,OR float to the ceiling.

chev

Nightcrawler
There's nothing quite like a good fart. :laughing: It's quite cleansing. :wink2:
For some reason my wife has a different opinion about that when snuggled up in bed. I just don't understand why.:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya you're right. It's been a very long time since I've dealt with anything kids.

All I know is they are cute and fuzzy and cuddly. Hmmmmmm
Oh! (forgot where I was for a minute) never mind.:happy-very:

Dfigtree

I've said it berfore and I'll say it again ... My doctor's assuring comment to me before my first colonscopy ...

"A colonoscope is the only medical instrument with an ******* at both ends."

Very reassuring.