Comey Testimony

newfie

I'm starting to think Trump fired comey because they strongly suspected he comey was the high level leaker.

comey lost his integrity the last year. in 2004 he resigned on an issue of principle.

this time he became the bag holder for Loretta lynch and then did not have the courage to speak up with Trump on issues he allegedly disagreed with him on.

If you listen to all of Comey's testimony he proves Trump right who labeled him Comey a nut job.

rickyb

Info that wasn't classified. Cool.
more:

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 11h11 hours ago

Trump counsel on Comey testimony: "Comey admitted that he's a leaker of classified & privileged information" @Snowden
1f602.png
@Wikileaks
1f923.png

166 replies 3,171 retweets 5,910 likes

Catatonic

Nine Lives
they can try , trumps supreme court has to convict
Actually the SCOTUS Chief Justice only presides over the Senate phase of a Presidential impeachment proceeding. The Vice-President presides over the Senate phase of other public officials.
Otherwise, the SCOTUS is not involved.
House votes on impeachment.
Senate votes on whether to remove the official from office requiring a Super-majority vote of the entire Senate (2/3's or 67) in favor of removal.
That's it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I was stunned"....what a kitty-cat! "Lordy". "No fuzz."

When (in your job) have you ever given info to a friend to release for you. That Comey is a creep!!

John Travolta can play him in the movie.....girly-man!

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm starting to think Trump fired comey because they strongly suspected he comey was the high level leaker.

comey lost his integrity the last year. in 2004 he resigned on an issue of principle.

this time he became the bag holder for Loretta lynch and then did not have the courage to speak up with Trump on issues he allegedly disagreed with him on.

If you listen to all of Comey's testimony he proves Trump right who labeled him Comey a nut job.
IMO Comey is politically inept and he shot himself when he got involved in political stuff and went public with it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

"Bag holder..." I can see indecision laughing his 'a' off now.