Complaint.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
So as I was entering a cul de sac I saw some kids waved hi made a u-turn and slowed down again to tell them hi once more since they were still waving. I pull over to my next stop and a black truck pulls up in front of me. As I get out my package car this guy starts cussing me out & gets in my face telling me I need to slow the * down and I could’ve kill those kids. I told him “sir I’ve been going the speed limit And I saw those kids, I even waved hi to them. There’s no way I’d be speeding while making a u-turn” He then told me “just because you’re going the speed limit doesn’t mean it’s safe.” Then he takes pictures of my package car and tells me he’ll be calling in a complaint. I’m just wondering if this could get me DQ’d? I’m on day 26 of my packet.
Who pi*sed in his Cheerios that morning?

Porknado

I’m usually driving one of the 142xxx cars with dual side exhaust. There’s an old drunk guy across the street from some of my regular stops that plugs his ears dramatically and yells obscenities about our loud trucks. The urge to boot it as I pass his porch is almost unbearable. I usually attempt to be professional and just smile and wave but one of these days I’m gonna hear “You a*holes and your loud ass brown trucks” and just mat the pedal.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So as I was entering a cul de sac I saw some kids waved hi made a u-turn and slowed down again to tell them hi once more since they were still waving. I pull over to my next stop and a black truck pulls up in front of me. As I get out my package car this guy starts cussing me out & gets in my face telling me I need to slow the * down and I could’ve kill those kids. I told him “sir I’ve been going the speed limit And I saw those kids, I even waved hi to them. There’s no way I’d be speeding while making a u-turn” He then told me “just because you’re going the speed limit doesn’t mean it’s safe.” Then he takes pictures of my package car and tells me he’ll be calling in a complaint. I’m just wondering if this could get me DQ’d? I’m on day 26 of my packet.
#1) I'd tell him he had to be driving faster than you were for him to overtake and go around you so he needs to slow the * down.
If you weren't speeding and the sup comes up to you with the complaint tell him "pull my telematics" and walk away.
#2) NEVER validate telematics...ever.
#3) When kids are present slow the heck way down. Perception (to their parents) is more "real" than reality. Lesson learned.

JJinVA

Some people are so desperate for attention they will come up with anything to interject themselves. You should have told the guy to take his kids to a park and pointed at the street and said, "This isnt a friend---ing jungle-gym sir, its asphalt designed for vehicles"

He probably went home and got drunk(er) and forgot all about why he had a picture of a UPS truck in his phone. But worst case, if he had the capacity to place a complaint that actually went through, the center would pull the telematics and check and see that you werent speeding. Id honestly bet that UPS gets this complaint all the time because we DONT drive at 8mph and it scares the hell out of old people seeing a huge truck doing the speedlimit or even a little under. I had a 400lb guy yell at me to slow down and I was legit doing 18mph on an unfinished, bumpy, new construction road. I just looked at him like he was an idiot and drove off. Didnt even bother to debate with him. To be fair though, he was so fat that 18mph must have seemed like light-speed travel to him

Last edited:

floridays

Geez, I would've gone off on the guy. While you can get complaints while in your 30 days, I doubt they will DQ you for that. If it was in the 396 area, please send me the location of where it happened and the make and model of the truck.
Respect :thumbup1:

floridays

I honestly wanted to knock him out. He got in my face with no face mask and sort of put up his hands. I just didn’t want to risk anything on my 30 days. Lol
You lost me on the mask
bsbullf.gif
Just sort of put up your hands and you two can Two step.
Mask up.